The Sweet Tooth Duo

The next day Mackenzie spent most of her time shopping at Hot Topic. After she bought the clothes she immediately went to go put them on. She wore a black Death Note t-shirt with blue ripped up tight pants with a chain hanging from them and black combat boots with studs on them. She also wore a Black Butler rubber bracelet along with a few spikey ones on both of her wrists. ( A/N: I actually have those things)

"Awesome! They actually have a Hot Topic around here!" She looked over her attire and nodded her approval.

"Well, the day's not even over yet so what else should I do?" She thought about it for a second. "Oh I know! I always wanted to try Asian sweets."

She continued walking down the street until she found a sweet shop called, "Fugetsuu Dou." She walked in and looked at the many sweets out on display until one caught her eye.

"Um, excuse me?" she called out to the person at the cash register.

"Yes?"

"Could I have that Nerunerunerune candy please?"

The clerk handed it to her and she pulled out some money to pay for it. Mackenzie turned around and sat at a table with her back to the door.

The door opened with a 'ding' and she heard a lazy voice say, "Hey clerk-san, can I have some Nerunerunerune candy?"

She whipped around in shock and saw a poker faced Murasakibara standing next to a kind looking Himuro. "Murasakibara and Himuro are here? Awesome!"

"Sorry Murasakibara-kun somebody already bought the last one." The clerk answered. Mackenzie could tell by the familiarity of their conversation that Murasakibara is a frequent costumer, not that she was surprised.

"Okay, lets go Atsushi," Himuro said.

"Awww, but I was really looking forward to having some Muro-chin," he whined.

"Maybe next time."

But before they could leave she stopped them. "Wait!"

They turned around and faced her. "You can have mine, I haven't opened it yet so it's as good as new." She held out the candy to Murasakibara.

He took it without hesitation. "Thanks, you're a nice person curly-chin." He patted her head.

"Curly-chin? You can just call me Mackenzie."

"Okay Kenzie-chin. Do you want to share it with me?"

"Sure." They sat down together at a table.

"I suppose we should tell you our names since you told us yours," Himuro said. "I'm Himuro Tatsuya and he's Murasakibara Atsushi." He pointed to the giant across from him.

"Oh, you guys are the Yosen Double Ace!" She exclaimed, pretending to be surprised.

"Yeah, I see that you know basketball?"

"Of course, I love it! I especially love the generation of miracles."

"What school do you go to?"

"Kaijou, I'm a new student there."

Murasakibara looked up, candy all over his face. "Oh, so you go to Ki-chin's school."

"Yes, in fact I'm actually a friend of his." She grabbed a napkin and wiped his face. "Here, you had candy all over your face." She giggled.

"Thanks," He said, a faint tint of pink on his cheeks.

After they both finished eating their candy, they thanked the clerk and walked out of the store.

"That was good candy Murasakibara, we should do it again sometime."

"Yeah, that'd be fun."

"See you later Mackenzie."

"Bye Kenzie-chin."

From then on they became good friends and were nicknamed "The Sweet Tooth Duo" by Himuro because of their excessive candy eating together.

A/N: Yes, chapter over, now I can go on to the next one! I actually looked up Murasakibara's profile and it said that his favorite candy is Nerunerunerune. Apparently, it's this type of candy foam where you can put it on or mix it with stuff. It also said that Himuro and Murasakibara were called 'Yosen Double Ace'. By the way, "Fugetsu-Do" is actually a real Japanese sweets store.