I'm Meeting Akashi's Father? Hell No!

"What did you want to tell me?" Mackenzie asked him.

"I told my father that you're living here with me and he said that he would like to meet you." Akashi answered.

"Eh?"

"EH?"

"EHHHHHH?!" She started freaking out. "B-but Akashi, I don't think I'm ready for this. In case you haven't noticed, I'M NOT A FREAKIN' MILLIONARE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT LIKE ONE!" She paced back and forth, forgetting that she was yelling at the Akashi Seijurou.

He grabbed her arm, "I know, calm down, I'll teach you."

She stopped her rampaging and stared at him with hopeful eyes. "Really? You'll teach me?"

"When have I ever gone back on my word?"

"Never," She sighed in relief, but then another thought came to her. "But Akashi, what if he doesn't accept me?"

"That will never happen as long as I'm teaching you. I'm Akashi, I never lose."

"So, when will you be teaching me?"

"Tommorow."

Two days later:

After two days of training, it was finally the day to meet Akashi's father.

After finally getting her makeup and hair done, she went over to the mirror and looked over her attire. She wore a short red dress that went to her knees and black heels. Her hair shined and her natural curls were in nice spirals. Her black mascara and eyeliner showed off her blue eyes.

She stepped closer to get a better look at her face. "Who's that sexy beast? Oh, it's me, ha ha ha...."

A knock sounded on the door, "Mackenzie, are you ready?"

She jumped up, hoping that Akashi didn't hear her talking to herself. "Okay, just a sec." She smoothed out the wrinkles in her dress and put on another layer of lip gloss for good measure, then she stepped outside and shut the door.

"Oh my Kira he looks super hot!" She stood there in awe at his hotness.

"You look beautiful," he gave her a smile.

She blushed and snapped out of her thoughts, "Thank you, you look handsome as well."

"Thanks, now, let's go." He held out his arm.

She hooked her arm with his and let him lead the way. They walked down the steps and stopped behind a man sitting in a chair.

"Father, this is Mackenzie Lloyd," said Akashi.

When he turned around she saw an older version of Akashi. He had brown hair with dark pink eyes and his face was a little wrinkled with age.

"If he smiled more he'd actually be a really handsome dude."

"I'm Akashi Toshiro, it's nice to meet you." He held out his hand and gave her a polite smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"It's nice to meet you too." She shook his hand and sat down across from him.

The truth is, she actually wasn't happy to see him, not because she was nervous but because she didn't like him. She knew how he treats his son, saying that he would disown him if he fails in anything. What kind of parent would say that to their own child? She despised assholes like him.

"So, I hear you came from a different world." Toshiro mentioned.

"Yeah"

"What's your objective?"

"My objective?"

"Yes"

She thought about it. "I don't really have one, I just really wanted to visit this world and meet the GOM."

He stared at her suspiciously. "That's all?"

"That's all"

"Hmmm..." He crossed his legs and folded his hands across his lap. Observing her with cold, calculating eyes.

She tried not to squirm in her chair, his gaze was making her feel a little uncomfortable.

After what seemed like forever, he said, "You are welcome to stay here." She sighed in relief, but then he added, "On one condition." She looked at him.

"Try not to get in the way, my son is going to inherit the company soon and I don't want your troubles effecting his studies, understand?" He raised an eyebrow.

She nodded her head, "Yes, I understand." asshole.

"Good," He checked his watch and stood up. "Well, I best be going, Seijurou, keep up with your studies." He said as he walked out the door.

Akashi nodded, "Yes, father".

Mackenzie secretly gave him the finger. "Goodbye and good ridance."

"You did very well," Akashi told her.

"Thank you." She was about to go back upstairs until she saw Akashi's face. "He almost looks....kind've sad." It wasn't a look that you could easily see, it was the type where you had to look real close to notice it. It is Akashi after all.

Deciding to lift up his spirits, she called out to him,"Hey, Akashi?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna play shougi with me?"

He gave her a surprised look, "You know how to play?"

"No, but I can learn."

Sure enough, her plan worked. Every time Akashi kept winning a round, his eyes lighted up even more. She found that shougi was really fun. Logic games were her specialty so she actually gave him a challenge. They continued playing all through the night.

A/N: Sorry it took me kind've long to come up with a new chapter. I had a real hard time writing it. Thanks for reading this story and if you like this book I recommend checking out AnimeGeekster's works. She's an amazing writer and a great friend.