Fathers day. (AoT FanFic)

  "Eren!" Armin called out to the young brunette.

  "Hey Armin! Where were you yesterday?" Eren hugged the blond briefly, then stepped back.

  "Getting a few things for tomorrow." The blond winked at Eren, causing him to chuckle. Jean walked over towards the two, ready to pick a fight with Eren.

  "I can't belive you're the main character! I have more personality than this ass-hat!" Jean said pointing a finger at Eren as he turned to Armin.

  "OH MY GID EREN! YOU'RE SO FUCKING COOL! HOLY SHE-AIT!!!" Connie yelled out, a shit-eating grin gracing his face as he over heard Jean complain so more.

  "THANKS FOR THE AKWARD PRAISE CONNIE!" Eren yelld back across the studio, a matching look on his face.

  "Its still hard to believe that we were asked to be part of this show! And we don't even have to follow a script or anything!" Armin said, not paying any attention to Jean. The 'horse-faced' boy walked away to find his boyfriend Marco, after and eye roll.

  "So Armin~" Eren turned to the boy,  a mischievous look in his eyes. Armin raised a brow.

  "Yes Eren?"

  "What are you planning for tomorrow?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Eren walked into the studio the next day, a slight blush and the biggest of smiles on his face. Levi, Grisha, and a few extra stood by the snack table idly chatting. Eren stood between Levi and Grisha,  clearing his throat, catching only the two older male's attention.

  "Happy fathers day, daddy!!" Eren said not look directly at either male. A puzzled look made its way on to Grisha's face.

  "Thank yo-" The older Jaeger's words cut off by the youngers.

  "Not you." Eren said in a cold tone. He had never liked his biological father much. Levi smirked as Eren kissed him deeply, Mikasa was heard some where in the background cursing the shorter man's name. Eren pulled away and giggled.

  "Oi, brat we'll finish this when we get home." Levi said, tugging on one of Eren's belt loops with a smirk.

  "No you won't. Don't you think its wrong that your dating a boy more than half your age? You cloud be his father for crying out loud!" Grisha said looking at his son and Levi.

  "Not at all. Love is love." Eren said as Levi pulled him closer.

  "I am his father. Didn't you just see the lovely fathers day gift he just gave me?" Levi said with a smirk. Eren, being the half smart boy he is, pulled the shorter man twords another part of the studio, while Grisha went to complain to his wife.

  "I really did like my presant brat." Levi said with a small peck to the younger boys cheek.

  "I love you Levi." Eren said with a cheeky smile.

  "I love you too brat."