Chapter: 12 Who She Really Is

Ryker was now extremely, full blown worry and going bananas. After that episode of Blake's, she collapsed on the ground, unconscious  and hasn't woken up since. Blake was rushed away to the hospital wing. It's been three days and still hasn't awoken yet. Ryker sat next her lifeless body in a waiting chair close to her bed. The guilty was eating him alive. Knowing that he was the cause of his mate being critical condition, was killing him inside.

Just then the pack doctor returned. When nearing her Alpha, she gave him a stern, hard look. She was looking at him with an expression that said "You should have known better" or something along those lines.

You see marking your mate in the werewolf world is a next step in the relationship of a couple and one of the most cherished parts as well. But to force a mark on to someone isn't exactly a crime, but it is frowned upon in the community.

Ryker did lost his cool when he felt threatened by his mate leaving him, but that was no excuse for his actions.

"How is she?" Ryker asked as he stood beside the doctor.

"Her vitals seem to be normal, that for sure," She started. "But as to when she will regain consciousness, that is still a mystery. The rest is up to her."

"Isn't there anything more that you can do for her?"

"With all due respect, Alpha. I am a pack doctor, not a miracle worker. I have done all I can."

Ryker was about to snap at reply to the doctor, when the to the door opened revealing a strong built, middle aged man.

"Elder Ronald," Ryker greeted.

"Alpha, I think I found something that you will be most interested in," Elder Ronald informed.

Ryker then gave him a complex look on his face, showing his confusion. He solemnly nodded and turned to the pack doctor, ordering to her to take her leave. Doctor wrote down the last of Blake's reading in her clipboard and took her leave.

"What is that you wanted to share with me, Ronald?" Ryker asked.

"Well Alpha, you told that after marking the Luna, without her consent may I remind," Elder Ronalds said in scolding like manner, earning a low growl from his Alpha. "She threw you around room with some kind of power force and hair was floating and waving in the air, right?"

"Yes, that's correct,"

"Well Alpha, through my research and resources, it has come to my understanding that our lovely Luna... is a witch,"

"WHAT?!" Ryker yelled.

The thing is that a part from humans, inter-species mating is a rare thing. The humans are an exception, because they're most... versatile species. But when it does happen and when the couple bare children, the offspring end up becoming powerful hybrids.

"I hope you have some proof to help with this," Ryker said through clenched teeth.

"Being as skeptical as you are Alpha, I knew you would require some convincing," Elder Ronald said walking toward the exit. "Which is why I enlisted the help of an old friend of mine."

Elder Ronald opened the door and signaled to someone to enter the hospital room. In walked a mysterious figure wrapped in a black cloak and their face shrouded by a hood.

 In walked a mysterious figure wrapped in a black cloak and their face shrouded by a hood