Chapter 14: Our Own World

Tyler's POV   

(Same day as previous chapter)

"I dont like you." Troye muttered, pouting his plump pink lips at me. "Of course you do! I am a queen." I replied, flipping my imaginary weave. He rolled his eyes, "Walk faster doofus, I want to have some time without my family before we go eat." he said, pulling me forward.

We walked down the long stone path, aimlessly swinging our interlocked arms. I took in the scenery around me. The beautiful tree, the gorgeous flowers, I defenatly see why Troye likes this place so much. I scanned the ground for anything interesting and spotted a huge stick thing. And get this, IT LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING BROOM!

I let go of Troye's hand and ran to go pick it up. "What are you doing?" he laughed walking over to me. "Im Cinderella!" I remarked, brushing the broom against the pavement. He pulled his phone out to record my ridiculous behvior, probably making a vine.

"Come on Ty! It is nearly 5:30! And I want to get back and take a shower before we go...." he whinned. I put the stick down and walked over to him. "Fine, fine. Ok princess." I said making a small bow at him. "Um corection. I am a king, not a princess." he said, slipping his right hand into my back pocket as we walked. I lazily linked our arms and followed the 'King'. 

We walked into an open area with a small pond, and large wooden bench.  He took his hand out of my pocket, intertwining our fingers again. 

"It's pretty out here." I said smiling up at him. He grinned back and pulled me to the bench, sitting us both down. I put my arms aroung his waist and cuddled into his side, breathing in his minty/vannilla scent. It was quite nice, and i decided that this was my new favorite smell (but Taco Bell buritos are a close second)

" I used to come here to write songs, or when I was sad. I dont know, it's just peaceful." he said, putting his arm around me. I nodded in response . It was very peaceful. The light sound of water, birds chirping, cool breeze, and the most beautiful trees and wildlife.  

We sat in our own little world for a while, oblivous to everything until Troye's phone buzzed. "It's Sage. She said we need to be back in 10 because we have to go get Kayla." Troye said. I groaned and cuddled more into his chest.

Laughing his very rare, and beautiful laugh he kissed my fore head. "You are so difficult sometimes." he remarked. "Yeah," I answered. "But you love me."

He rested his chin on the top of my head and said;

"I do"

A/N: Sooooooooo.

This is the last chapter.... sorry. There will be and epilouge though so dont worry!!!! Also I will be spending more time on Anything But Cinderella (My AU) and half way through that story I shall be starting another story based off of one of my one shots, so go over and read those, and comment on the one you think I am going to write more off. 

I really hope yall arent mad, because i feel like if i keep going with this story it wont be good, and I really hate producing things that dont meet my persoanal expectaions. 

Lots of Love xxx