Chapter 10:Overdosing Pills

Troye'sPOV

On the short plane ride from Singapore to Sydney i thought about Tyler's conversation with his mom that I had overheard. Tyler had joked around before about how Jackie thought i was too young for him, but I always took it lightly. I really never thought it was this severe. I mean, it is kinda of saddening when the person who you want to ask to be your boyfriends mom practically hates you. Another thing about that conversation struck me too. Tyler had told his mom that I was the best thing for him. Though i fully agreed and vice versa, it still pains me to think that his mother must have said that i was not good enough for him, or something of that nature.

I glanced at Tyler who was softly humming a song while editing his newest Q and Slay video. I watch the silent words from on Video Tyler's mouth and smiled realizing how many times he said the same thing over and over, causing him to have to cut alot.

Opening my laptop I sent Tyler the thumbnail for his video. I dont know why or when i started making his thumbnails, i guess he just guilted me into it. But then again i wouldn't have ever said no..... 

I saw the message pop up on his screen and he turned to smile at me before returning to his work. I listened to his beautiful American accent hummed "All of The Stars" by Ed Sheeran. Every once and a while he would bring his hand up to his glasses and push them back. When he did so he scrunched up his nose and furrowed his eyebrows. I laughed after he did it the 4th time and then turned my attention onto waiting for the plane to land.

After landing and checking into out hotel, I set up my camera and ushered Tyler out of our room and into Tyde's room. (Who was meeting up with us before going to stay with his friends in north Sydney) "Tylah please!" i begged, dragging him out of the room by his wrist. "Im tired!" he said frowning. I sighed  and squeezed his hands , "You can sleep after I film. You will have plenty of time before we go out to eat." he gave me a small, tired smile and nodded. I walked back into the room and began my video....

Tyler's POV

I knocked on Tyde's door and greatly appreciated the quickness unto which he replied. "Hey Tyler!" he said grinning. I hugged him and then plopped down on one of the beds with my lap top. You see, most people I think would be kind of awkward around their practically-boyfriend's brother, but me and Tyde aren't. I always liked him and was pleased to know he was just as friendly in person as he was on skyped. We had talked a few times before without Troyes's knowledge about what presents to get him, and that sorta thing so I felt more comfertable around him then I did when i first met Steele. Also he was one of the few people that I had talked to about how or when to ask  Troye to be my boyfriend. I was kinda nervous the first time the topic came up about dating Troye, but Tyde was genuinely really happy for both of us and seemed to really like the idea of us as an official couple. He also had to point out to me that he was really glad that Troye was taking interest into a guy like me because apparently he had been in some very  horrible and abusive relationships before. It was nice to have some approval, since my mother sure didn't give any. Tyde was a sweet kid and even though Troye likes to pick on him, he really looks up to Troye.

"So, have you asked him already?" Tyde ask me, sitting on the opposite bed, facing me. "No. Not yet calm down." I laughed. He threw his hands up "I was just gonna see what color bw tie to get for the wedding, no need to snappy." I laughed loudly "Oh shut it!" I exclaimed. "But in all seriousness, when are you going to ask him?" i shrugged. "Maybe his birthday. But i dont really know. I guess whenever feels right." he rolled his eyes.