Chapter 5: Off to Singapore!

Tyler's POV

"SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE, SINGAPOOOOOOORRRRE" Troye said loudly at the air port. "Troye! People are staring...." i said kind of embarrassed. He smirked, put down his stuff, and pumped both fist into the air repeatedly shouting it again.

"Flight 132 to Singapore, now loading."  The intercom lady said. Troye stopped shouting and grabbed both of our carry ons, walking to the counter.

After handing her our tickets we got on the plane, and sat down. After being in the air for a few minutes i noticed Troye was asleep, giving me time to think things through. I decided not to ask Troye out while in Perth. I may ask his parents for permission, but i wont ask him. I feel that if he says yes then it would be very hard to leave, and i have things to do in America.

I also pondered the thought of what my viewers thought. Me and Troye have been together literally almost all year. And I was going to meet his family. Just me! Didn't they think something was up? I also was worried they would ask to many questions of why I'm not vlogging. I needed to stop this thinking, because if not, i would have a attack. And that is the last thing i want to do on a plane.

I sighed and looked over at Troye and studied his features, trying to ease my mind. His mouth was open ever so slightly, and he un did hair was swept to the left adorably. His long eyes lashed barely touched under his eyes, and his hand was placed on my knee.

I smiled to myself and gently grabbed his hand, holding it with both of mine. He didn't wake, but only scooted closer to me, as if it were an instinct. 

I put my ear phones on and took my glasses off, closing my eyes to Troye's spotify play list now ringing in my ears. And i smiled, knowing that even though we were off to some country i had never been to, in a shitty old plane, meeting Troye's family in a few days, I knew there was absolutely no place tat I'd rather be, that sleeping on a shitty old plane, holding hands with him.

Sorry for a short chapter! I had to file papers at work today. Also i am working on a surprise so... yeah!

Also I'd really apreciate it if you commented what you felt to let me knw to keep going with this.

xxxxxx