Unidentified Labels; A Troyler Fan Fiction

Troye

I sat into the bed Tyler and i were sharing at Zoe's flat and opened my lap top. This was the first time i would have good wifi and I was very happy.

I clicked on my tag to see what was up when i saw a gif of Louise dancing.

Hmm. I wonder why that is in my tag.......

But as i looked further into the background inoticed me and Tyler slopply moving around together in the back ground. Then Tyler grabbed my sweat shirt strings and pulled me in; For a kiss

Though it didnt actually show us kissing, it did show our feet and shadows and it was quite clear that we were doing some thing more than just talking.

I was watching the gif on a loop when Tyler walked out of the bathroom and climbed into bed. I clicked off of Tumblr and turned to look at him. His wet lavender hair was matted to his fore head, and his face was flushed from the steam. he wore an over sized grey shirt and his taco boxers that he had recently got in a fan mail package.

I made a quick decison not to show Tyler this, because i knew he was stressed enough. We had alot to do and had been doing alot for the past few months.

"Troye," he said taking off his glasses. "Im going to sleep. Im tired." I nodded and leaned over to kiss his fore head. He smiled and cudled into my chest.

To most people we would look like a couple. Hell, to every one we already practically are. But the thing about me and Tyler is that we dont use labels. We just kind of let things happen. I guess there it this  fear we both have, that if we label what we are some one will find out. And with all the stuff we are both working on we just cant handle that.

But i like the way we are. We sleep together, cuddle, hug, kiss, and do anything people in a relationship would. But we just dont say we are together.

We never need to though. I know that Tyler loves me more than just a friend, and Tyler knows i love him more than a friend. We are "together" but we arent you know?

I smiled down at Tyler and cut the lights off, wrapping my arms around him. 

"Night Tilly." i said and kissed his fore head. He leaned up and gave me a sleepy peck on the lips. "Night Troye."

I closed my eyes and fell into the pillow. I felt completely at ease here. My Tilly on my chest, and in my arms.

And with that thought, i fell asleep.