Chapter 6: Panick! At The Air Port

Troye's P.O.V

When we arrived in Singapore, Tyler grabbed his carry on and we went to get out bags. Being the good gentleman I was I grabbed his suitcase also (Yes I know, #boyfriend material, am I right?) The car that we had ordered wasn't there yet so we decided to sit down at the Starbucks to wait. After ordering both of our drinks, we sat down at a small table. A few viewers came up to us.

We gladly took photos with them and talked before realizing there were more. And by more, I mean 25-35. They were all screaming and pushing and thrusting things for us to sign at them. One actually almost knocked Tyler down which pissed me off. I looked over at him and noticed he was breathing slowly and his eyes darting around. Knowing this was how his panic attacks start I decided it would be best if we leave.

After trying to make the girls move for a while I put my hand on Tyler's back, grabbed our bags, and pushed my way through the crowd. When we got outside I found our car and quickly ushered Tyler into it, practically throwing out bags at the driver who put them in the trunk.

I sat in the back with Ty and pulled him too my chest, stroking his hair. Too most people, physical contact during a panic attack was like hell, but for Tyler it was the only way to calm him down.

"It's ok Tilly." I said kissing his fore head. As we began to drive he relaxed a little. "Have they ever done that to you?" He asked, still having a tight grip on my hand. I shook my head. "Me neither...." He said pulling on the snap back that was in his carry on.

"In really sorry Troye. I couldn't help it..." He said looking up at me. I smiled at his guilty face and replied, "Don't ever apologize Ty. You did nothing wrong." He smiled and began to get his stuff together as I realized we were at the hotel.

Tyler's POV

After Troye reassured me that my panic attack was ok, (that I was still very embarrassed of) We checked in and walk to our hotel room. I noticed as I went in that there were two full sized beds, instead of the one queen I had requested. It didn't seem to bother him so I decided to make it look as if it didn't bother me.

It was already 10:30 and I could tell Troye was a little jet lagged. "Ty, I'm going to bed." He said pulling his pants off, not bothering to change. " Ok." I said settling into the opposite bed he was in, and turning the lights off.

After a few minutes Troye's sleepy voice said "Umm Tyler?" "Yea?" I answered not bothering to even sit up knowing I couldn't see him in the dark. " Why are you sleeping over there?" He asked. I smiled to myself before getting a bit nervous and saying "I just thought it was a bit warmer over here. I'm cold" Wow Tyler. Nice fucking excuse.

After some silence I had decided he was okay with that and sadly turned to fall asleep again. But before I could I felt the left side of the bed get heavier and a pair of long arms slide around my torso. I smiled as Troye whispered "Yeah Tilly, you are right. It is much better over here." Then kissed the back of my neck.

Did I ever mention that I am completely and utterly in love with this boy? Because I am.

Hey, sorry this is short and kind if dumb but I am doing it on my phone bc I'm at the beach with no wifi. So leave some suggestions for when I get back

Xx