Chapter 8

**Abby's POV**

I took another look at the clock. 3.26 AM and I still couldn't sleep. I had been thinking about Anne the whole night. I missed her so much. I had been so happy lately I didn't thought much about her but when Deborah said I could write a song about her, I felt like the world stopped. I had said I was tired and Niall had left but Harry was too worried about me. He stayed with me and had fallen asleep while comforting me. I was happy he hadn't asked why I was so shocked.

I looked at where Harry was lying. He slept so peaceful. His perfect curls covered his forehead. I brushed them out of his face and felt him shudder at the touch of my cold hands. He got a little smile on his face. Damn, he was so perfect. I love him so much and I didn't wanted to loose him. Not him too.

I was thinking about Anne again. I missed her so bloody much. I still could remember everything. From the day mom told me the news until the day she was gone. I felt my eyes getting wet. Maybe Deborah her idea wasn't that bad. I took pen and paper trying not to wake up Harry. The words starting tho flow out of me.

Everyone says that you're in heaven now

A better place, you'll be firmly spoiled

No, I don’t have to cry

Cause I know you love me

But I'd swap everything

For just one more second with you

When do I see you back?

My angel who watches over me

When do I see you back?

A star that never leaves and winks at me

That's every night in the sky

Everyone says you don’t feel pain anymore

Does anyone know what they actually mean?

No, I should not grieve

Cause I know you love me

What may happen tomorrow?

But who replies to my question

When do I see you back?

My angel who watches over me

When do I see you back?

A star that never leaves and winks at me

That's every night in the sky

And when I lie in my bed tonight

And a new star smiles at me

I know you’re for always on my side

I recognised you

When do I see you back?

My angel who watches over me

When do I see you back?

A star that never leaves and winks at me

That's every night in the sky

I felt a hand wiping the tears from my face. Harry had woken up. I placed the paper and pen on the nightstand and buried my face into his chest. He took me in his arms as I started to cry. All the emotions from the song flowed out of me. Harry made some 'shh' sounds while rubbing little circles on my back and that's when the question came.

"I know it's probably hard for you to tell me but it's killing me to see you like this and I can't do anything about that. I'll understand if you don't, but please tell me who Anne is."

I sighted. I never had really thought about telling him about her until now. Of course he had the right to know. I searched for the right words and started.

"Anne is my twin sister. We used to do everything together until we were seven and she felt sick. she had huge headaches and trowed up a lot. Mom went to the doctor with her and a few days later she was in the hospital. I had no idea what was going on until my mom told me what was happening. Anne had cancer. It was a bad one and too big to operate. There was only a little chance she would survive. I had bursted out in tears. The doctors had tried everything but it didn't worked. A year later she was gone and I had lost my only sister who I loved so bloody much. This happened  now already 10 years ago and I still miss her. When Deborah suggested to write a song about her, everything came back and I was very shocked."

I looked up and saw his face looked very shocked. I had to admit it was a lot at a time.

"I'm so sorry for that." he said breaking the silence.

"Don't be. It's not your fault. That's life, you have to take it how it comes."

A/N I'm sorry this is so short and it kind of sucks but I'm now focusing on fall. I think this story isn't so good. There will probably only be a few chapters left but there will happen a lot.