Chapter 4

A/N Thank you all so much for reading my story. I luff you. This means a lot to me. I hope you like this chapter. Please let me know what you think about it :)

**Abby's POV**

When I woke up, a delicious smell filled my nose. I opened my eyes and saw a curly haired boy who looked like a child on Christmas. There was a plate with breakfast on, on the nightstand. It was everything you could wish for as breakfast. Eggs, toast, croissants, a cup of tea and some bacon.

"Is this for me?" I asked still sleepy. "It's all yours." he answered with his angel voice. I thought back what had happened yesterday. Everything was so perfect. He sang the lyrics of 'Nothing On You' in my ear and a few seconds after I turned around, I felt his gorgeous lips on mine. I felt the butterflies coming back when I thought about it.

I still couldn't believe he asked me out. It was like I was dreaming, but this was real. "Did you planned on doing something today?" he asked. "Nope, did you?" I answered. I really hoped he didn't so he could stay with me today.

"Yes, I have." he said.  I felt a little bit disappointed. Of course he had. He has always something to do. "We're going on a date today." he continued. My heart made a little jump. He was so sweet. "What are we going to do?" I asked curious. "Surprise." he said with a cheeky smile. I hate surprises.

"Now eat your breakfast and get dressed, I'll be back in three hours." After saying those words, he was gone. He left me speechless without having any idea what we were going to do. What did I had to wear?!

After eating my breakfast, - which was delicious, thank you curly - I jumped into the shower and got dressed. I decided on casual; jeans, shirt, jumper and All Stars. A few minutes later i heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and expected to see Harry.

"You must be Abigail, nice to meet you. I'm Niall." I couldn't believe Niall Horan stood in front of me. What was he doing here? "Abby." I corrected him. I really didn't like it when someone called me Abigail. When someone did that, it meant they were mad at me, my mom or my dad.

"Nice to meet you." the other boy said. Now I noticed Liam was standing next to Niall. Niam was in front of me?! I started to fangirl. Be calm Abby, their just normal people like you.

"What are you doing here?" I finally asked. "Making sure you'll get the best date ever." Niall answered with his Irish accent.

"If you're ready, we can go." Liam said. I took my purse and followed them on the way out. When we left the building I saw a huge, beautiful black limo. Niall opened the door to let me in. I couldn't believe my eyes. The inside was like a mini living room. When the two boys were in the car, it left to who knows where.

"So, where are you bringing me too?" I asked them. "Surprise" they both replied. I hated this. "Please tell me?" I begged. "All I can say" Liam started. "is that you're gonna have the time of your life." Well, now I know a lot.

We must have arrived cause the car didn't moved anymore. The boys got out of the car and leaded me to the big building. It was a bowling. They stopped in front of the entry and made me almost bump into them. They turned around and blinded me. Everything went dark.

When they pushed me into the building I expected to hear a lot of noises from people who were bowling. I was wrong. Everything was silent.

"Now count to ten and after that, you can take the bandage of your eyes." I heard Niall say. So that's what I did.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.

I took the bandage of my eyes but it didn't made a difference. It was still dark. Suddenly the music started to play and the light went on. I could now see Harry was standing in the middle of the room with one red rose in his hands.

"Wanna bowling?" he asked while handing me the rose. "I don't think I have a choice, so why not?" I answered.

We changed our shoes and started the game. "You're so gonna lose." I said to him. He started laughing. "Watch me." he said while he threw the ball. Strike. "That was just luck, curly." I said to him. Now was it my turn. I threw also a strike. "Well this wasn't luck, these were my bowling skills." I said. He laughed again.

We played for another two hour until the game was finished. "You're a really good bowler." he said after I won the game. "Thanks, I thought yours were better." I joked.

"It was fun today." I told him. "It isn't over yet. We just started." he answered. Oh god.. If this was just the beginning. I really couldn't imagine what he had planned on doing more.

"If you wanna follow me." he said with a really weird accent. We went to the room next to the bowling. The room was empty except for the table in the middle of the room.

"Hungry?" he asked. I noticed I really was. I only had breakfast and it was already 5 PM. I nodded.
Suddenly Niall walked in holding a bag of nandos. He placed the food on our plates and disappeared.

"I'm sorry." Harry started. "They are not very good cooks." I didn't minded. I love nandos. "I'm not complaining." I said with a smile. This food was delicious.

When we almost finished our food, Louis and Zayn walked in with a couch. Err.. what? As fast as they came, they were gone. If the lads helped organising this all, Harry really had the best friends.

"What was that?" I asked stunned. "Wanna watch a movie?" was his reply. He stood up and we went to the couch when a movie started to play on the big white wall. We where cuddled up on the couch. I loved this.

"Which movie is it?" I asked him. "The Notebook." he said before pressing his lips on my forehead. I pressed my head into his chest.

"Harry?" I asked. "Yes babe." "Thank you, this was the best day of my life." I said to him. It really was. I felt so lucky at this moment.

"I'm glad you liked it." he whispered.

The movie was amazing. Although I already saw it a hundred times, it still made me cry. When I looked up at Harry, his eyes were wet to. This made him even more perfect. Everything was perfect about him. His brown curls, his bright green eyes, his dimples when he smiled, his laugh. Everything. "I love you." I said to him.

**Harry's POV**

"I love you." Abby said to me. I loved it how she could make me feel. No one else had done this before to me. I never believed in love at first sight, until I met her.

"I love you too." I said to her.

Today had been amazing. I had been thinking the whole night about the perfect date for Abby but everything just didn't seemed good enough for her. Until I found it. It took me long to convince the owner of this building to let me rent it for the day, but after half an hour discuss he finally gave in.

The boys helped me with organising everything. Liam and Niall had picked her up. I just knew she had fangirled inside. Zayn and Louis helped me with setting up the room, though we had forgotten the couch.

Now we were cuddled up on that couch and 'The Notebook' was playing. It took me a lot of effort to hold back my tears. This movie was just too beautiful.