Prologue

A/N Hi, this is my first story ever so please go easy on me. Tell me what you think about it. I would really appreciate that. If you like it than vote, comment,... My mother language isn't English and I'm only 14 so there can be some wrong spelling. I hope you like it. Enjoy.x

Prologue

I was waiting for my friend to appear at the airport . We decided to go study together at the London University. I saved my money for ages to can go but if she didn’t appear fast there was no chance we would make it. I was starting to worry when I saw someone walking to me. It was her. Finally. “Deborah Angelina Bright!” I shouted. “Where have you been? Our flight leaves in half an hour!” I shouted. “I’m sorry Abby.” My name was actually Abigail but my friends in kindergarten couldn’t pronounce that so they called me just Abby.

“I’m so sorry.” I saw her eyes getting filled with tears when she said that. “I’m not coming along with you. My mom is in the hospital and now there’s no longer money for studying. You’ll have to go alone.” Wait, so my best friend just told me her mom is in the hospital and she’s not going to study with me? Stephanie, Deborah’s mom was like my second mom. We could talk about everything with each other. “Is she going to be alright?”  I sat down on the first seat that caught my eye or else I would collapse onto the floor. Deborah sat down next to me while she searched for the good words. “Hey, she’s my mom. She’s a fighter. Of course she will be alright. Don’t worry about her.” This made me laugh. She really was a fighter. She was a mom alone with 5 kids who weren’t always that easy to handle.

“Promise me you’re going to have the time of your life at the university and that you’re going to call me as much as possible.” She said and pulled me into a hug. Without her this was all gonna be a lot harder. No beautiful smile who woke me up and told me it was such a beautiful day,  no cuddles when I couldn’t sleep. “I promise.” I told her. “Now get your ass into that plane and put a smile on that pretty face of you.” Deb said with a laugh. I didn’t wanted to miss her but I really wanted to go to London. It was my biggest dream. So I hugged her once more. “Give this one to your mom and tell her I love her.” After that I took my hand luggage and stood up. “I’m gonna miss you Deb, I’m gonna call you every day, I promise.” I started to walk in the direction of the gate but turned around. “I love you.” I said when tears started to fill my eyes. “Love you too.” Was her response.  And after that I walked into a whole new adventure.

A/N This is only the prologue so Harry isn't in it. How do you think they're gonna meet each other? I'll try to upload soon.x