Chapter 5

A/N Hi guys, If you read my status, you know I'm on vacation and I can't write much. But I have Wi-Fi :D I'm really doing my best to upload at least one chapter this week. I'll write every free time I have. I hope you'll like the next one :)

**Abby's POV**

The next days were all quite eventful. I got to know the boys and their girlfriends. They were all so kind to me. It felt like I already knew them for ages. But that probably was because I already stalked them for 2 years. Yeah, I still fangirled over them.

We went with the whole group to the zoo. Every lad had his girlfriend with him. Harry and I, Louis and Eleanor, Liam and Danielle, Zayn and Perrie and Niall and... Yeah, he brought loads of food.

*Flashback*

"Easy Haz, those animals wont run away." Louis said while Harry was dragging him into the park. This was the first time I went doing something with everyone involved. Harry already took me to starbucks together with Louis and Eleanor and we went shopping with Zayn and Perrie but we  never did something with the nine of us, so I was really excited for the day.

"So, how did you and Harry met each other?" Danielle asked me while entering the zoo. I told her the 'we-met-on-the-plane-while-he-was-hiding-for-louis' story. Suddenly we heard a familiair voice yell.

"MONKEYS! WHO'S FIRST AT THE MONKEYS!" It didn't took me long to figure out that sound came out of Louis' mouth.

"You heard him" Danielle said followed by a loud "RUN" and we all started to run like we were chased by some dangerous animal. Me having an incredible condition -note the sarcasm- ended of course last.

"Abby pays for lunch!" Niall yelled. Wait, what? They were 6 famous singers, a dancer and a model who probably all had loads of money and I, I was a studying potato who had nearly enough money to survive.

"Forget it!" I exclaimed. My bad condition wasn't a reason to let me pay for their food.

"please Ab?" Niall started begging while getting on his knees in front of me. He wanted to say something but he got cut of by a girlie scream. What happened? My thought got answered while seeing Zayn getting chased by a goat.

"GO AWAY YOU STUPID GOAT!"  he yelled followed by another scream. I really didn't thought he would scream like a girl. I never expected this of him.

Everyone bursted out in laughter when the goat attacked him and he fell on the ground. This was really the funniest thing I ever saw. I kinda felt bad for him, I think that hurts.

"Liam! Why did you wanted to go to the zoo?! Look my hair now!" He yelled why getting over to Perrie.

The day went on without other hold ups and we had loads of fun. although I still had to pay for lunch. Damn you Niall.

*End Flashback*

I was now sitting in my flat with my guitar I recently bought. I was alone most of the time cause the boys had to record their new album and were at the studio most of the time. I spended my time calling Deb or on the computer but I got bored of that quickly.

I really missed home so I bought exactly the same guitar as I had back home. I loved it to just sit in the living room and jam on it. As soon as Niall knew I had a guitar he came over sometimes to jam together. Or maybe it was just an excuse to eat out of my always filled fridge.

Around  5PM I heard someone come in. I gave Harry a key to my flat just because I was too lazy to always get up to let him in. I expected it to be him and I was right. The curly haired boy walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to me.