5. "I messed up."

A/N: I left you on a cliffhanger last chapter, whoops.

-

( Previously:

I hesitantly bring my hands to the doorknob, practically sweating.

I quickly flung it open.

Numbness.

That's all I felt.

It wasn't Johnny and Annie.

It was Johnny and Nadia. )

*End of flashback*

MACKENZIE'S POV:

(Continuation from the last chapter).

It was Johnny and Nadia.

They were in Hayden's room, seated on the two chairs, making out.

They didn't notice I was there, or that someone even opened the door.

I didn't know what to think at this moment. There were so many thoughts going through my head.

What is Nadia doing here? She told me she was at the mall with Ruby. And I thought it was Annie.

I thought she was my friend. I guess not. Nadia, Annie and I did everything together. We were so close. Looks like it's only going to be Annie and I from now on. Because Annie is loyal.

Where is Annie? Hayden told me she was upstairs, so where is she? Nadia is the one in here, not Annie.

Johnny really did cheat. I can't even with him right now. 

Where is Lauren? She was supposed to be upstairs, with Johnny and Annie 'taking care' of her.

Lauren is going to have split up parents now. That's right, I've made up my mind. I want a divorce. I can't just forgive him for something like this.

Johnny slowly, and softly pulled out of the kiss. He threw her a smile, opening his mouth to show off his pearly white teeth.

"Johnny," I sobbed, my voice cracking a bit at his name.

He tilted his head, his soft smile immediately dropped- turning into a concerned expression.

Tears were flowing down me, like a waterfall. My fingers were now being dug into the palm of my hand even harder. I was still numb. But I could somehow still feel the pain coming from there.

Johnny rushed to me, while Nadia just sat there with no expression on her face. Witch (no swearing, we're PG up in here).

I went with my first instinct and ran for my life.

I couldn't leave, I had to get Lauren. So I sprinted down the stairs and into Hayden's bathroom, shutting the door loudly and locking it.

I fell to the ground, my face full of tears. How could he do this to me? How could he do this to Lauren? How could he do this to us?

Does he not love me? Is there something wrong with me?

Soon enough, loud banging was heard on the other side of the door. "Open up, Kenzie!" Johnny shouted.

I didn't do anything but cry.

How was I supposed to face him now? 

After all of this, I don't think I'll even be able to talk to him.

But I have to, sooner or later. How am I supposed to get a divorce without talking to him?

I got up from the floor, wiping a few tears off of my face to look the least bit presentable. Wait, what am I doing? It's just Johnny.