Holidays??

"I can't believe you agreed to this," Jess groaned, zipping up a bag.

"Hey, this could be our last chance to go away before the baby comes," Liv pointed.

"True," Jess shrugged, "But we're going to Greece. It's hot there."

Liv looked at him, "it's hot in Rome, too, but you didn't seem to have a problem with it then."

"But it was our honeymoon," Jess smirked, opening Liv's closet.

"And this is a nice, family holiday with my mom, your uncle, my brothers, my sister and her husband," Liv said, "what're you doing?"

"Packing your clothes..." Jess said, obviously.

Liv walked to the full length mirror and lifted her top up to see her stomach.

She tilted her head, "am I fat?"

"No," Jess said automatically, without looking up.

"Babe, I'm four months pregnant," Liv sighed.

"Yeah, but I know now to say no to that one particular question," Jess grinned.

"Wait, so you're lying?" Liv dropped her top and raised an eyebrow at him.

Jess looked up, alarmed and stuttered a little before saying, "you are no fatter than a four month pregnant woman should be."

Liv half shrugged, "touché, Mariano."

"So, what time have we gotta leave tomorrow?" Jess asked, quickly changing the subject before he said something totally wrong and Liv wanted to kill him.

"We leave here at 8. Flight leaves at 10:30, so we need time to get there, check in and get on the plane," Liv told him, folding a shirt.

"Sounds good," Jess nodded, "well, I've finished packing."

"Good dog," Liv teased.

—————————————————

The next morning, everyone was in their allocated cars, drinking coffees to try and wake them up. Except Luke, of course.

Logan was driving his car, with Liv and Richard in the back and Jess in the passenger seat (his legs were healing very slowly, and he needed crutches to get about), and Luke was driving Rory's car because his truck and Lorelai's jeep was too small for him, Lorelai, Rory and William.

They got to the airport quickly, dodging most of the traffic, and unloaded the cars groggily. Luke, who was the one mostly awake, took charge in checking them in, and carried most of the bags.

After a two hour delay, the finally boarded the plane. They were sat in groups of three: Lorelai, Luke and Richard; Rory, Logan and William; and Liv and Jess were sat on their own, Liv curled up to Jess, asleep.

They arrived without any problems, and everyone was much more awake. Liv and Jess were last off the plane, Liv hyper and caffeinated after spending a fortune on coffee.

"First I wanna go to the beach, and tomorrow we can go in the pool and then the day after we'll go shopping and in the pool and—" Liv rambled.

"Let just focus on today and find our room," Jess chuckled.

"Ugh, if we have to," Liv sighed, "how are your legs?"

"They're alright, I suppose," Jess shrugged, "how's my little princess doing?"

"She's alright, I suppose," Liv retorted.

They went to the reception, and picked up their keys. Liv and Jess' room was opposite Logan and Rory's, and Lorelai, Luke and the boys was further down the corridor.