The Beutiful Tammy (memory)

This chapter is all just a memory! it happened but it happened 6 years ago when both Tammy and Sam was 12 so enjoy! (You can do the math to find out how old they are if your up to it ;) )

The day right after Sam's father struck her for the 8th time (acting sorry not really sorry for he thought she deserved it each time), she started school. She had no friends because well you know, Carly now hated Sam and Sam hated Carly...but Carly wasn't done with her. Carly was OUTRAGED that Sam thought she was so hot, just stepping all over Carly like a mat and Sam actually really thought she wasn't going to fight back. So that day at school, there was a new girl at school named Tammy (Yep modern friend of Sam). And Sam was thinking of actually befriending this wonderful girl. So at lunch, Carly KNEW Sam felt like friending Tammy. So she sat by herself to milk it and she got friends. friends who would agree to get revenge on Sam, and maybe even HIT Sam. After lunch came recess, and as Sam was making her way toward Tammy, Carly and her gang grabbed Sam and dragged her to the back of the school. Sam tried screaming but one of the girls covered Same mouth and Carly punched her in the stomach. Sam fell curling into a ball. Carly grabbed hold of Sam's shirt and hoisted her into the air by her collar. It chocked Sam and it hurt so Sam was clawing Carly's hand. Of course Carly didn't care. "LISTEN UP SAM! YOU ARE THE MOST STUBBORN BITCH I HAVE EVER MET!" Carly punched Sam in the face, but still holding her in the air. "DONT YOU EVER TELL ABOUT ME AND MY GIRLS OR I WILL BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE!" Carly threw Sam down and said "girls, kick and punch as much as you want!" they started kicking and punching Sam, making her bleed all over.A voice then yelled "HEY! GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARDS!" Sam looked up to find Tammy pointing at Carly and her gang. "PSH or what stringbean?" Tammy laughed and said "I will get teachers and you will be put in put in juvey!" Then the girls got wide eyes and ran away. Tammy helped Sam up and rushed her to the bathroom, cleaning up a bloody Sammy, and thus, blossoming a beautiful and helpful friend named Tammy. They were stuck together ever since.