Tammy and Carly visits

There is violence In this chapter just to inform you! Well not much to say so...ENJOY

HUGS!

Sammy woke up to a nurse yanking open the curtains and yelling "RISE AND SHINE SAM!" Sam groaned not only because of the surprising wake up but because 1) It was the annoying nurse from before and 2) because the bed was hurting her back and neck. "Oh ya and BT dubs, you have two visitors later!" BT DUBS?! UGH! UM TAKING IT YOU ARE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL?! Sam thought angrily. Sam let out a looong groan. it was probably Dad and Stephanie! ( Stephanie was Dads girlfriend) "Well come to the cafeteria for breakfast dear!" She skipped out towards me yanking off my covers. She then held her hands and helped her up. The nurse got Sam to her feet. "OW MY HEAD! IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!" Sam yelled. The nurse gasped. "TSK TSK ms. Samson! we do NOT use language like that!" The nurse led Sam toward a wheelchair and sat her down. Sam was holding her head afraid it might explode if she let go. "now off to breakfast we go!"

              ***

After breakfast, Sam felt better to walk so she walked back to her room. When she walked back she found Tammy Shroud on a waiting chair in front if her room. "TAMMY!!!!" Sam shouted. but a nurse shushed her and Sam's nurse led them into Sam's room. "You girls can shout all you want in here. But Tammy must leave in 30 minutes because your next visitor wants to talk to you alone." the girls shrugged and talked and talked for 30 minutes straight. When it was time, the nurse popped her head in and asked for them to say goodbye so Sam can see her next visitor. the girls said bye, I love you (because they are such good friends), and hugged. Tam left and the person who entered the door was the one person Sam hated with all her heart...CARLY SHIFTON!!!!! As soon as she saw Carly she felt her blood boil with hatred. Sam ran toward her punching Carly right in the jaw and once Carly fell Sam kicked her in the stomach and punched her again. Carly screamed and Sam yelled "YOUR SCREAMING FROM A FEW PUNCHES?! YOU BITCH! I HATE YOU YOU SPAWN FROM SATAN!!!!" Just then 3 nurses burst in the room and pulled me from her. Carly said "I JUST CAME IN TO SAY SORRY! GOD DAMN IT SAMMY!" Sam started crying and saying "Don't call me that. I will never forgive you." Sam crumpled and cryed. She held her head again, and like this morning, she held it afraid that it would explode. Carly said "Oh my god! I can't believe I even tryed! I'm out of here!" Carly turned and left, so did the 3 nurses, all leaving a broken Sammy.