Hanging on to life

This is where the memories come in! leave now if you hate blood, gore, and awful images!

Sammy opened her eyes to see a white ceiling and a person over her saying "John! She's waking up! Step on it in case we lose her!" Hm that sounds, like...the time...Mom... then Sammy drifted back to sleep only to be visited by a horrid memory, the time Sammy's mom got hit.

8 year old Sammy laughed as her mother told her a distant joke from when she was little. "Mommy! You told me that joke 4 times now heehee!" Jessica (her mother) let out a long soft laugh and said "But you laugh everytime!" Jessica was driving Sammy to her best-friend-at-time, Carly Shiftons house. Sammy loved her mother so much that she would die for her. "Sammy, you know I love you to dea-" Then it came. The semi truck. It swerved from traffic, and by the time Jessica was about to finish her thing she said to Sammy everyday, It slammed into the driver's side. The force, hit the car so hard it did 3 rolls before stopping. Sammy only had 4 inch cuts and many many bruises, but once she saw her mother...she screamed until her lungs felt like they were bleeding. Her mother's brain was all over the driving wheel, her blood smeared her face and her neck, and lastly, the whites of her eyes were no longer white, they were blood covered and her puples were bleeding. Sammy was covered in her mothers blood and a bit of her brains. "Momm- ...MOMMY!!!! NOOO!!!!! WHY ARE YOUR EYES RED?! WHATS THAT RED GOOEY STUFF ALL OVER THE WHEEL?! WHY ARE YOU QUIET?! MOM! MOMMY!!!!!!" Ever since that day, Carly and Sammy hated each other. Sammy blamed her for her death, saying if Carly never have invited her to her house, she would have heard that saying at least one more time, "Sammy, I love you to death."