Prologue - The beginning Of The Beginning✔️

Prologue - The Beginning Of The Beginning

"Are you ready yet, Stella?", I heard my mother yell out from where she is currently. I'm going to take a wild guess and assume she is waiting for me by the front door in the living room.

"Yes, mother!", I yell back and grip up my suitcases, my book bag and purse. I have most of my stuff there already, but this is just the leftover things.

My mother, father, and my little brother head to my father's truck.

The whole drive, my brother was being as obnoxious as any other 10 year old would be. I really want to strangle him sometimes. He is a major pain in the ass.

"Stephan cut it out!", I yell when I get sick of him poking me. He pouts and stops. My father just chuckle at us while my mother seems to be tapping away ferociously on her blackberry.

The rest of the ride was relaxing, to be honest. I sat back and watched the buildings and land pass by as we made our way towards Johnson University.

In no time, we made it to the apartment complex near the campus. I didn't want to live on campus because I don't want a room mate. I like to keep to my self most of the time.

"Dad, take some suitcases. Mom, take my book bag. I have the rest.", I say.

I grab the other suitcase and purse and make my way towards my apartment. My apartment is on the 8th floor, apartment 1404. I have already seen it and decorated. It is nicely set up, if I do say so myself.

My mother and father is in front of me and my brother is behind me as we make way towards my apartment.

As we made it through the main lobby, I saw the sexiest guy ever. He had really nice muscles. Huge. He was huge just like his muscles. His hair was disheveled in the most sexiest way possible. It was dark brown with some blond highlights, maybe light brown. He had warm brown eyes, but he didn't seem warm at all. His face was set in a passive expression. He glanced at me, looked me up and down before looking away quickly.

I scoff. I'm not ugly. I know that because plenty of guys had tried to get with me, but I refused. I just prefer being on my own at the moment. I inherited my blond hair from my father. My mother is a light skin black girl. My father is german. He has green eyes and blonde hair, which I inherited both. I have me mother's structures and skin. We have banging bodies that I can't even complain about. So, why did he look at me like I was a sheet of paper?

"Are you coming?", I hear my brother call out.

That made me realize that I stopped walking to stare at Mr. Sexiness. I shake my head to get him out of my mind.

"Yeah.", I mumble. I can already tell that my brother is going to look just like my father as I look at him motion for be to 'get a move on'.

I quickly walk to catch up with my family. They were waiting at the elevator for me. I quickly went up and pressed the 'up' button. When the elevator opens, I immediately step in and my family follows suit.

When we arrive, I step out of the elevator and make way towards my apartment. My family stays behind me as I unlock the door. I breathe in the vanilla smell of my apartment as I step in. My apartment smells heavenly. The wall was pale yellow. All the furnishing was either pale yellow, white or black. It looked really nice. It had a lot of space for an apartment too.

I saw my parents nod in approval of my decorations in the corner of my eye. I wanted to wait until moving in time, to show my family the apartment. It was all set. It looked perfect in my eyes.

"I hope you like it.", I say carefully, observing their faces.

My brother nods. "It's pretty cool.". he says nonchalantly.