Pregnant or Not Here I Come

Gaby rang the door bell and as she waited for the door to open Gaby had a mental conversation with her conscience.

Gaby do not punch this bitch the minute she opens the door, try to be civil.

Civil went out the door when she talked to my baby like she lost her mind.

Gaby be civil, you're pregnant. Her conscience warned as Gaby wrapped her hair into a quick bun and took her earrings off.

I won't punch her in the face, maybe in the throat.

Be civil.

If she swings first I'm droppin' that ass.

That'll do.

Internal battle over the door opened and a red eyed Savannah opened the door.

"Hi Savannah," Gaby said as the little girl wrapped her arms around her waist.

"I'm so glad you're here my mommy is going crazy." She cried

"Where is your mommy?" Gaby asked as she stepped into the house and Savannah pointed to the kitchen.

"Where's your brother?"

"In his room," Savannah said with a sniffle.

"How about you go play with him so your mommy and I can talk."

"Okay," Savannah said before running up the stairs. Gaby waited until she was out of sight to walk into the kitchen to find Kimberly sitting at the table holding a bottle of vodka.

"So this explains why you've lost your damn mind." Gaby said as she stood over Kimberly who looked up at her and scowled.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" she spat

"I came to warn your stupid drunk ass." Gaby said taking the bottle off of the table out of fear that she would smash it across Kimberly's head and she wasn't trying to go to jail three and a half months pregnant.

"You have... a lot... of nerve coming into my house." Kimberly slurred.

"You have a lot of nerve talking to my ten year old child like you've lost your damn mind."

"I only told her the truth, she's a mean spoiled rotten bitch just like her mother, it's a no brainer why Nick left you." Kimberly said as she stood up and stared down and Gaby.

" I'm only going to tell you this once." Gaby said as she glared at Kimberly.

"If you ever talk to one of my kids like the way you did to Victoria today, I don't care if I'm two weeks over due I will come back over here and beat your ass into a bloody pulp. No one will be able to pull me off of you until I'm satisfied, do you understand me?" Kimberly's eyes widened at the darkness in Gaby's voice as she spoke. The serious look in her eyes let her know that she was dead serious. Kimberly opened her mouth to speak but Gaby stopped her.

"The next thing to fall from your mouth better be that you understand me." Gaby said through gritted teeth hoping that Kimberly would give her a reason to punch her in the face. The women glared at each other for what seemed like an eternity before Kimberly spoke.

"I understand." Kimberly said her foul breath turning Gaby's stomach.

"Good," Gaby said before turning on her heels and began to walk away when Kimberly called her.

"Hey Gabrielle catch." She said and as Gabrielle turned around she saw the Jack Daniels bottle hurtling her way, Gaby ducked in enough time for it pass by her and shatter against the wall. Gaby's eyes blazed with fire as she attacked Kimberly punching her her jaw and Kimberly slapped Gaby across the face her long nails digging into her flesh and scratching her in the process as her other hand pulled at Gaby's hair. Gaby's face felt like it was on fire but it didn't compare to the rage she was feeling. Gaby pushed Kimberly against the wall knocking the air out of her before wrapping her hands around her throat.