CHAPTER 12

TYLER'S P.O.V

I finally found her...and she got away, im so disappointed in myself....next time i find her im going to give her two choices, to be with me forever or..die.

FISHER'S P.O.V

I woke up, with a killer headache as soon as my eyes opened i looked around for sutton, but she wasnt here, i looked downstairs but still no sign of her, did she leave? no, why would she? what if...it was a dream?. Do i asked her about it? what if it was a dream and when i asked her she'll know i have dreams about her, ugh what do i do?.

LYYNNEX'S P.O.V

I walked around the mall looking for sutton, omigosh did she leave me? how could she? ugh!, iv been calling her for two hours..still nothing, not a text either. I discribed her to a group of teenage boys and they all smiled and walked away in diffrent ways? like uh..what the fudge?. Forget it im going home maybe she left with that hottie from earlier.

XAVIER'S P.O.V

Me and the boys just got back, and on my way in the house i tripped over the first step and busted my lip, ugh im pathetic. I walked up stairs while the other boys went into the kitchen, my lip is bleeding but, i didnt wash it off i just laid in my bed and started texting my friend jake.

KAIDEN'S P.O.V

On our way in the house xavier tripped over the first step, so funny, when we got in xavier went to his room and the rest of us went into the kitchen, i got a text from lyynnex saying 'Hey uh is sutton there? we was at the mall togather but...uh now i cant find her? -Lynx'. Im about to do something thats mean but to me very very funny, i looked at my phone and pretended to be sad. "Whats wrong kaiden?" kylar asked "well, um its sutton guys...she's uh in the hospital" hehe they are so buying it "WHAT!" kylar yelled "there's something worse..." i said forcing tears out, ugh so salty "she's losing alot of bloode...the doctor said she has 15 minutes or less" next thing i know im being pulled out the door and shoved into a car "LETS GO!" kylar yelled.

KYLAR'S P.O.V

She cant die...i love her, she's one of the hottest girls in school and she's one of my best friends, this cant happen, Im speeding...there's a cop....bring it. 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

Ugh if sutton dies lyynnex is gunna be heart broken, which means she'll want her personal space...which can take months, that cant happen, dont die sutton.

KAIDEN'S P.O.V

Its working...hehe.

SUTTON'S P.O.V

Im very close to the house now, im still craving bloode like crazy but if i can make it to the house then i have bloode in my bag so ill be ok then.

I walked threw the back door watching all the boys rush out the front, urm...ok i was halfway upstairs when it hit me. The smell was so strong and i crave it so bad, i walked towards the smell i cant stop, i pushed open xaviers door and found were the smell was coming from.

XAVIER'S P.O.V

My door was pushed open, i looked up from my phone to see sutton standing there, "oh hey sutton whats up?" she was walking towards me, getting closer and closer next thing i know she was straddling me, hecks yes. The first thing i did was grab her waist, she looked down at me looking into my eyes, this is so awesome im so telling my friends at school. Her lips were inches away from mine 'im very excited' her lips crashed into mine and at first i was in shock but when i felt her tongue in my mouth....oh.my.gosh.best.day.ever she was sucking at my bottem lip which felt amazing my body was on fire. Ew, my bottem lip is bleeding...ya think she'll notice? she pulled away and when she did i let out a...lets just say i was very happy this was happening. "Xavier?" she whisperd looking down at me..looking very confused "i-im sorry" she jumped up and ran out the door. What! no......not fair...come back, lets finish!.

********************************************************************************************************************

Heya guys.....comment please :)

-Paislie