CHAPTER 5

KYLAR'S P.O.V

When i woke up, i felt a warm hand on my stomach, i looked down to find sutton cuddled up to me.

Her head was on my chest and her arm half way on my tummy with her hand covering my belly button.. (its a cute belly button not an ugly one...yes i was blessed).

My arm was wraped around her waist, when i realized that, i pulled her closer to me, then noticed she had in headphons listening to paramore, i took out the headphons and put the ipod on the table without moving away. I then started to doze off and soon i was asleep.

SUTTON'S P.O.V

I then was pushed to the ground with tyler standing over me, yelling with a knife in his hand but i couldnt make out the words i felt like i was under water i can see but cant hear, and everything was moving slowly. He pinned me down and dug the knife into my stomach. I opened my eyes, to find myself squeezing  kylar's stomach, when i realized it was a dream i loosend my grip, i sat up and moved away from kylar, i got up from the bed and grabed my phon, i had no messages, and it was 10:23 ugh its so early, but im scared if i go back to sleep my nightmare will continue. So i decided i would wake up kylar, i sat down on the bed next to him and tapped his arm over and over "kylar, wake up, im all alone and bored" i whisperd in his ear.

KYLAR'S P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of sutton whispering in my ear and tapping my arm, "hmm" i replied. "Please get up, im bored, lets do something", she in a bored tone, "ok, im up, good morning beautiful" i said while setting up and smiling at her. Wow who knew after two amazing days i would be in the same bed as one of the hottest girls in school. "Kylar come on!!" she yelled while throwing a pillow at my face, "ahh my face, kiss it better?" i said while winking at her, "boy dont even try" she replied back.

I jump across the bed like a monkey and threw her over my shoulders, "you will be ,mine" i said in an evilish way and ran out of my bedroom down the hall, i heard her laughing the whole time, trying to say stop but couldnt. I ran into my little brothers room and tossed her on the bed, and shut the door and ran downstairs to hide from her.

XAVIER'S P.O.V

I woke up to someone on top of me laughing, i heard my door slam and the person on top of my get up. I sat up to find a hot girl, getting off my bed, "uh, who are you?" i said  while rubbing my now hurt arm. She snapped her head in my direction, "Oh my gosh, im so sorry, i didnt know someone was in here" she said back while standing up quickly. "Its ok, but who are you?" i said while getting out of bed. "Im sutton walker, kylars friend, me, lyynnex, and kaiden stayed here last night and me and kylar was playing a game and he threw me on your bed and ran". She said back while looking at me funny, i looked down and realized i had no shirt on and had my spongbob boxers briefs on... i coverd myself up with my blankits."Its ok, he probley thought i was at devons house" i said while trying to sound manly. She smiled at me and walked out, oh my freakin gosh, she was hott, i have got ta get my swagg on before i leave this room.

SUTTON'S P.O.V

I lefted the room surprized, and ran downstairs sniffing out kylar, when i caught his cent i walked into the dinning room finding him trying to hide under a see threw glass table. "Kylar, i can see you" i said while laughing, "crap!, i forgot about the glass" he said back while laughing with me. " You do know that your little brother was in that bed right?" i said while helping him out from underneth the table "crap i thought he was at devon's house, did he say anything?" he said back, "just that, you would think that he was at devon's" i replied back. "I hope he doesnt tell my dad i have people over", he said while putting his arm around me and walking back upstairs. "Why would he?, and were is your dad?" i said back, "he's on a vacation from work for two weeks, at a hotle in holly wood, and xavier would probley tell, to get me in truble". He said while knocking on xaviers door, "yeah" xavier said, "its me bro, open up" kylar said back. The door opened and kylar walked in, "wait here" he said to me while closing the door behind him.

KYLAR'S P.O.V

"Dude, dont tell dad that i have friends over, ill kill you with my sock" i said while walking closer to him. "Bro, you should have thought about that before" xavier said while looking for a shirt to wear.

"Xavier, dont please ill do anything for you if you dont tell dad" i said sounding like a baby. "Anything?" he replied while smiling really wide, crap i already regret my words. "Anything, bro" i said back while looking at him smiling.  "OK, well are your friends staying again tonight?" he said while putting on his shirt. "Uh, yea why?" i said back. "If you get that smokin babe, to sleep in my bed, with me in it, then i wont tell dad" he said while leaning aginst the wall and smiling at me. Crap, i dont like the sound of it, i dont want my brother laying in the same bed with the girl i have a crush on, but if it means i wont get in truble with my dad, i guess its worth it, but if he touches her then , the boy better run for his life because its on."Deal" i said while shaking his hand.

*********************************************************************************************************

Hey, guys :) i know it sucks, but it will get better, and sorry if i spelt things wrong...  Comment please!!! :(

-Paislie