CHAPTER 8

XAVIER'S P.O.V

"Sutton, how is this possible?" i said while turning her around. She raised her head and looked at me, her eyes met mine, i couldnt stop looking at the beautiful golden brown color, but then they turned into a full black. I wanted to look away but couldnt, its like i was bein forced to look at them. "Xavier, im so sorry" she whisperd, uh..for what? im so confused and freaking out.... what in the world is wrong with her eyes? is she high?

SUTTON'S P.O.V

"Sutton, how is this possible?" he said while turning me around, i knew what i had to do, i didnt want to, but i had to. I raised my head looking into his eyes then i, compelled him to forget what had just happend.

"Xavier, your going to forget about seeing my head, and your not even going to remember how it happend, all you remember is me taking a shower and we fell asleep and woke up, now go to your room and listen to music until kylar gets back, ok?" i whisperd lightly.

XAVIER'S P.O.V

Suddenly i was in my room listening to music, then sutton knocked on my door, "xavier thier back come help with the bags" she yelled and walked away, i then made my way outside, to unload the car full of soda's and junk food.

SUTTON'S P.O.V

20 minutes later, they were back, i knocked on xavier's door and told him to come help with the bags, when i was walking down stairs i was thinking about what happend. I know its not a big deal, but i hate to compell people i think its wrong. "Sutton this is justin, my boyfriend" lyynnex said while pulling him over to me, "hey, its nice to meet you" i said with a smile on my face. "You too" he said then walked inside kylar's house with bags.

KYLAR'S P.O.V

When we pulled in, sutton came outside, she was so hot, the way she walked down steps was cute.

When i got out of the car i walked over to her, "how was the shower beautiful" i said with a smirk, "it was refreshing" she smirked back while laughing. Her laugh was adorable, i could listen to it all day, it made me smile. She walked inside to get xavier, which reminded me of are deal, gosh i really wanted to punch him in the face as hard as i possibly could.

KAIDEN'S P.O.V

"Im alone in life" i said to myself while watching kylar talk sweet to sutton and lyynnex and justin holding hands. I really need a girlfriend, ugh im gunna die, when sutton walked into the house i figured it was my turn to flirt. So i followed, i walked behind her until she reached the bottem of the stairs. She turned around, "hey sexy?" i said while putting my hands around her waist and pulling her into my chest. "Uh? kaiden" she said while trying to pull away, "yea baby?" i said pulling her tighter, "what are doing?" she said while slipping out of my gripp. "Well i was, getting what i want" i smirked

"Well, ya lost it" she said while walking upstairs i heard her yell for xavier to come help. Im so stupid, why dont she want me, im hot, i thought to myself. Xavier came down the stairs, "dude, am i hott? be honest" i said while grabbing his shoulder. "Wow, man not cool" he said while backing away from me, "gross dude, im not gay!" i shouted "i was just wondering, how other people see me, am i ugly" i said seriously. "No, man your totally to die for" he said while walking away. "Really" i said while turning his way, "no" i heard him mumble.

LYYNNEX'S P.O.V

"Justin, stop" i whisperd but he held me tighter and slammed his lips to mine again, i giggled, "justin, what if someone walks in" i questioned. "Stop worrying, just chill" he said while kissing me again, suddenly xavier walked in, "U-uh..sorry" he said while grabbing a banana and jumping on the counter top eating it. "Dude?" justin yelled "what?" xavier said while chewing up the banana "leave!" justin shouted. "Justin, its ok, come on" i said while pulling him behind me into the living room. Which everyone else was in, we was about to watch the notebook. Yea thats right, the sad romantic movie, and yes i bought tissue's.

*******************************************************************************************************

I hoped you guys liked this one lol.. oh and in one of the first chapter's i said we were going to kaiden's house...i met kylar's, and kylar was the one flirting with sutton outside of the school the day she went early not kaiden....sorry lol i got confused with the names..

-Paislie