CHAPTER 7

XAVIER'S P.O.V

She's been asleep for about 20 minutes and kylar, lyynnex, and kaiden wasnt back yet. And sweet baby juses i have got to pee!, im too scared to move...what if she wakes up? i am starting to dribble myself a little bit.. oh heck no! this aint happening. I was about to jump out of the bed and run to the bathroom, when sutton out of no where made this grunting sound. "Uh..sutton?, you awake?" i whisperd while looking down at her head on my chest. Suddenly she gripped on to my stomach and squeezed her hand together forcing her nails into my stomach."Lord!" i yelled while grabbing her hand and pulling it away, she opened her eyes and looked down at my stomach i had my hand over my boo boo. She grabbed my hand moving it away, to reveal a sexy six pack coverd in blood, her eyes got big, and i mean BIG like dang...she coverd her mouth with her hand and ran into the bathroom slamming the door behind her. "Oh no...she thinks my stomachs ugly...no, no! shutup xavier, she does like it, its the blood retard". I said to myself, suddenly the bathroom door flug open and sutton ran out of my room into kylar's.

SUTTON'S P.O.V

"Tyler stop!" i yelled as he ran towards me with the knife, i tried to move but couldnt i was stuck there watching death come my way. When he stabed my i grunted, and grabbed on to his shoulder digging my nails into him. Suddenly i heard a voice yell "Lord", i snapped my eyes open to find xavier holding  his stomach. Out of no where it hit me...i smelled the sweet delightful smell of blood, i grabed his hand and moved it revealing dark red blood, mmm, i felt  my eyes widen, and i could feel my fangs starting to apear. No! i coverd my mouth and ran into his bathroom slamming the door behind me.I looked at my self in the mirror,"sutton, calm down, take deep breaths"  i repeated over and over, i just rememberd that in my bag in kylars room i have a dr,pepper can full of sweet blood. I open the door and ran to kylar's room. I grabed my bag and shearched for the can, i started to worry but then my hand hit the can, YES!!! i grabed it, opened it and chowed down on it. I was done within 30 seconds, and heard xavier standing in the hallway at the door. "Sutton!, are you ok?" he yelled while trying to force open the locked door. I wiped the blood, from my face and threw the can away, "sutton! answer me now!" he yelled still trying to force open the door. I ran to it, and opened the door, "im fine" i said calmly, "whats wrong, why did you run?" he said, he sounded very worried. "Sorry, but i saw blood and it kinda grossed me out" i said with a giggle at the end. "Oh.." he said with a side smile, i suddenly started to blush...why? i asked myself while scraching at the bandage on my forehead. "We need to take a look at that, dont we?" he said while sitting me down on kylar's bed, he sat beside me and put my head in his hands and slowly started to peel the bandage off, suddenly, he pulled it off fast, and oh.my.gosh. worse feeling ever. "U-uh, H-how", his face looked shocked and amazed as he pulled me into kylar's bathroom, i looked at my forehead and saw nothing, just nothing..it was gone and i completely forgot that i heel faster then humens.

XAVIER'S P.O.V

When i took the bandage off i was completely shocked to the sight of nothing on her forehead. How is that even possible? i asked myself, i grabbed her arm and druged her into the bathroom. When she looked at it, her face went to o.m.g to oh,yea... i was so confused but i was waiting on an answer so i gave her the spill it look.

******************************************************************************************************

Its short, i know, but im sleepy..hope you like it

-Paislie