CHAPTER 9

SUTTON'S P.O.V

I sat down on the couch in between kaiden and kylar, then lyynnex and justin walked in, lyynnex put in a movie and sat on the love seat with justin and pressed play. As soon as all the previews was over xavier walked out of the kitchen and was walking up stairs. "Xavier? are you not gunna watch this movie with us?" lyynnex asked while pausing the movie. "Na i think im gunna go play the playstation" he said while walking up the stairs slowly. "Kk, come down when your bored" lyynnex said while pressing play, then xavier was gone. Later in the movie, my phon went off, it was a text from alexa, "sutton..dollface i havnt heard from you in a while, which has been a.maze.zing... me and demitre has spent so much time togather!! ;) oh wow i really didnt mean it that way.. i luv yeww :) and i got a phon call from the principal...school has been calceled all week due to a gas leekage, so if you love me please..dont come back until then??? i really wanna spend more time with demitre..so where ever your at just come get some clothes and stay longer PLEASE!!! ". Wow..she's kindly kickin me out for the week...i guess i could..i mean i do love her and i really want her relationship with demitre to get stronger..so i guess ill ask kylar later. I suddenly i the urge to go to the kitchen and run cold water on my face,so i did.

KYLAR'S P.O.V

Its just so romantic, im trying to fight back the tears...come on kylar be a man..be a man

why did lyynnex have to pick such a sad movie?. Suddenly i felt sutton get up, i turned my head to see her walking into the kitchen, maybe a break from this movie will do me some good, so i got up and walked into the kitchen. When i walked in i saw sutton splashing her face with water, "sutton? you ok" i said while walking closer behind her. "Yea, i just got a little hot" she said while looking at me with water running down her full lips "yea, no kiding" i said while handing her a washrag. "Kylar? i have a question" she said while drying her face off, "yes im single" i smirked. She laughed , which made me get butterflies "thats not my question" she said while putting the rag down, "then whats the question my love?" i smirked "school got canceled this week, so i was wondering if i can stay all week? alexa is having family over and they hate me so its best if im  away" she said really fast as if she was nurves for my answer, which i was shocked, uh heck yea she can stay for a week, she could stay longer if she wanted. After i calmed down a bit, i answerd "under one condition my love, my bed is your bed ok" i smirked "ok" she replied. I am about to pee myself all this excitment from one word..ok.... im in heaven. "But, you have to drive me to my house to get clothes ok" she said with a smile, "of course my love" i smirked. Then i ran to the bathroom......pee'd....and ran downstairs to the kitchen. "Sorry about that, you ready?" i said while graping my keys "yes" she said while walking out the door.

************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys hoped you liked it sorry i havnt updated in a while iv been on vacation..and sorry if its short...i just got back today and im very sleepy so the next one will be better i hope... comment please .. -Paislie