Craziness

Lily's POV

When we reach the kitchen I immediately get to work. Pulling the mix out, I begin to mix the batter. "So where did you learn how to cook?" I ask Derrick, while he is mixing his own batch.

"I'll never tell." He replies with a grin. I scoff at him a bit. "Why not?" I ask him. "I like being mysterious." He says with that annoying smirk still on his face. I grab flower from the bag, and throw it at him.

"Tell me!" I say like a kid. He looks at me, amazed, then grabs his own handful. He throws it at me replying "Never. You have to earn it." I gasp as the flower goes all over me. Grabbing two handfuls throw them at him.

And the causes a war. I grab the bag of flower, and duck behind the island in the middle of the kitchen. I peek my head out to see what he's doing, only to be meet with flower all over my face.

While he's dieing of laughter I use it to my advantage. Throwing powder in his face, I attempt to run out of the kitchen only for him to grab my arm, pull me to his chest and dump a bag of flower over my head.

"It's so on." I yell. I grab my bag and throw it on him, he tries to run only to slip on some powder causing me to roll over laughing. He glares at me, then walks over and starts tickling me. I shriek and bursts into a fit if giggles.

"S-Stop please!!" I say. He continues the torture a few more minutes then stops. He laughs a bit until his gaze shifts to my neck again. He starts at it intently, after a minute he is still staring. "Derrick?" I ask.

He starts leaning in his eyes slowing turning the blood red, I only seen once before. "Derrick." I say a bit more firmly. I move my arms to push him off, but he grabs them and pins them to the ground. "Derrick your not thinking clearly." I tell him, getting panicky and trying to get my arms free.

He doesn't respond, just leans further to the point where I can feel his fangs against my neck. I try linking Alex, but he is sleeping. "Alex, Alex please wake up!!" I say in mindlink. With no luck.

I quickly send a message to Mark. Just as I feel his teeth break the skin, Mark barges in the room and yanks Derrick off of me. I quickly get up, and put my hand on my neck to stop the bleeding, wincing a bit as I do it.

"You little bloodsucker!! How dare you hurt her!!" Mark yells. I quickly step in between them."Thank you for helping me but don't call him that. Vampires have urges. They can't help it." I say to Mark, and partly to a very guilty looking Derrick.

At that moment my oh-so amazing mate picks this time to waltz in. His eyes immediately turn pitch black when he see's the blood on my neck. "Before you do anything, it was an accident and I'm fine. He just got carried away." I try reassuring him.

He looks at me then Derrick, and walks over to me. "Are you sure your okay?" He asks, examining my wound. I nod my head at him and realize I'm still covered in flour. "I'm just going to take a quick shower." I tell them.

"And I'll have a talk with Derrick." Alex says. I raise my eyebrow at him. "Just a talk." I nod my head, and make my way to my room. I sigh looking at the flower and blood on my body. It's just another crazy day in my crazy life.
--------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much!! The comments I've been getting are so sweet and it encourages me to keep writing. So I will give 2 facts about myself up. #1 I am 14. Wow that seems so young. #2 I absolutely loves dogs and werewolves. Thank you for reading. Love you guys. -XOXO Morgan.