Meeting Him - Chapter Fourteen

Lily's POV

After walking in, Xavier bandaged me up. He had just finished when his stomach growled. "Well someone's hungry." I laugh. He glares at me for a second before laughing too. "I'll make you something." I say to him. "Why don't you invite everyone? I bet Blake never did anything for them." Xavier said.

He was right, Blake was as selfish as he was cruel. "Everyone, please come to the pack house." I say through the link. I walk into the kitchen, I remember my dad and me sitting here. He'd still be alive if I hadn't asked him to take me to our place. I shake myself out of my flashback, remembering I have a pack to feed.

It took hours to cook the food, but it's finally done. I walk out to the pack sitting outside, on the benches, some on the ground with blankets. The pack turns to me, and bows there heads. "Hello, everyone." I say to them. I hear replies that say "Hello, alpha" and a few others.

"Please, everyone just call me Lily." I tell them. They still seem a bit tense. "Listen everyone, I know that Blake treated you unfairly, but I am not like him. When I think pack, I think family. I promise to treat you all equally. You are my family now, and I will protect you at all costs. Each and every one of you are important. I invited you here to eat, and have fun. So please. Have fun, and eat."

They probably thought I was going to give them a lecture, the only I can ever see Blake interacting with them is to tell them what they are doing wrong. As I was making sure everyone was settle I see Mark walk up to me. "Maybe we should invite the neighboring pack's. Have a bonfire, or something. I think it would be a good idea for everyone to see our new leader over here." He says. I think it's a good idea. I bet Blake didn't have alliances, he probably didn't care. "I think that's a good idea." I tell him.

He smiles, and starts to walk away, when I remember something. " Hey, Mark!" I yell. I jog up to him, and he turns around. "There is something I want to ask you." I say to him. "What is it, alpha?" He says teasingly. I roll my eyes at him. "I want you to be my beta." I tell him confidently.

He looks shocked. "A-Are you sure?" He asks. He's still a bit shocked. "Yes, your my closest friend. Your kind, sweet, loyal and strong. Your everything I need. I trust you." I tell him without missing a beat. "I'd be honored." He says. We laugh a bit, before he picks me up, and starts spinning me around, while I laugh.

He finally puts me down. He says he's gonna call the alpha's, even though I told him I would. After a while of hanging with the pack, he comes down to tell me that their coming.

We are getting everything ready, we have the bonfire lite, enough food to feed an army, and the pool light up with floating lights. Just in case people want to swim. When I finally put the finishing light in the pool, I smell something.

It smells like vanilla, and the forest. It's so intoxicating. I search around to find the source when I see a huge well built alpha, with the muscles of a god, the jawline of, well a god. He had spiked jet blake hair with beautiful greenish-blue eyes that were staring right at me.

I know what happens when wolves find their mates, but this has never happened. A female has never has control of a pack by herself, never been an alpha. I cod feel my heart rate speed up as my mind started to panic. Normally a she-wolf goes with the male, but I can't leave my pack, I just got them back so I did the thing I did years ago. I ran.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, guys for leaving you with a bit of a cliffhanger. Also I really want some comments. I don't know if this is interesting at all, so please let me know. -XOXO Morgan.