His room

Lily's POV

After that discovery I ran to the room I've been hoping I could avoid. My father's room. My real father's room. I hesitantly put my hand on the door, before swinging it open slowly.

I am immediately enveloped in his sent, it almost brings me to tears, right then and there. I walk towards his dresser opening the top drawer. He told me if anything happened to him answers would be in there. To what he didn't say.

I walked in on him writing it when I was little. I put the letter down for a minute, and grab one of his shirts and slip it over my head. I love his scent. It smells like christmas. As odd as that sounds.

I look around the room for a bit, seeing a few of my drawings from when I was a kid hanging on the walls. Along with pictures of me and him together. Smiling without a care in the world.

I'm hit with the sorrow of my dad dieing. I walk over to his bed and cuddle into it wrapping my arms around his pillow. While silent tears fall. Strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me against a hard chest.

I turn my body and bury my head in Alex's chest, while he tightens his arms around me, whispering sweet nothings into me ears. My eyes slowing fall while I'm listening to the sound of his heartbeat. I love this man. So damn much.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So sorry it's sooo short my phone is about to be turned off in 9 minutes, but you guys are amazing so I updated for you. I know it's short. And I will update as soon as I can. I love you guys. -XOXO Morgan.