Their back

Lily's POV

After us talking we walked back to the pack, to tell them the news. I hope they take it well. Just as we break through the tree line, Xavier runs up wrapping his arms around me. "Where were you?! You just toke off. I was worried." He says. So overprotective. "I'm fine. I was with-" I was interrupted with a growl from Alex.

"Let go of her." He says. Xavier looks at him with a glare. "Why would I do that?" He asks sweetly. Oh no. "She's mine." Alex says. Before Xavier can respond I speak. "Will you shut up? Xavier can hug me whenever he wants, and I belong to no one." I tell them.

Alex growls at what I said. But I growl back. He looks shocked. "What is he your boyfriend or somet-" I interrupted him. "He's my brother, jackass. Secondly, if I had a boyfriend I wouldn't have accepted you as my mate." I tell him. I hear clapping, and turn to see, someone walking through the tree line.

I smell the air, it's a rogue. I let out a low growl. "That was really something, Lily." He says. The pack lets out a low growl, hearing him say my name. "What do you want?" I ask.

"To finish what I started. You should have died with your father." He says, grinning. I let out a loud growl, at the mention of my father. "Aw did I hit a sore spot, Alpha? Get her." When he said that, dozens if rogues came from the tree line. My pack can't handle this.

Good thing the neighboring packs came. Alex grabs my shoulder and says "Go inside!" I'm not leaving. "No, this is my fight." I tell him. "The rouges are after you, go inside." He says. He pushes me towards the house and I run to a room and lock it. "Everyone find shelter, let the other pack's handle this." I say through the mind link. I hear some replies of "Yes, Alpha."

I sit on the bed with a sigh. My heads snaps left when I hear glass breaking. I get up, and grab a knife from the bedside table. I walk towards the sound, but I don't see anything. I turn around when a cloth is shoved in my face.

I sling the knife, and stab someone with it, the cloth is removed from my face, and I see two guys. One goes to punch me, but I duck and jab him in the stomach. The other grabs my arms, while the one I kicked puts the cloth back one my face.

I hold my breath as long as I can, before everything goes black.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry this took a while to update, I hope you guys liked it. Sorry about the cliff hanger. I now have over a thousand views, and I am so happy. So thank you guys for reading. -XOXO Morgan.