Chapter 9

Previously on "More Than Friends: A Miego Story..."

Maddie was about to get into her locker when Gigi smiled and said, "I heard Diego is cheating on you with Mia."
When Maddie was gone, Gigi smiled and said, "My work here is done."

Maddie ran around the school and stopped when she saw Diego at the cafeteria, talking to none other than Mia.

"Diego!" she said. Diego turned around to see an angry Maddie. "Uh oh," he said. He knew he was in trouble when Maddie referred to him as Diego and not Proxy.

"What is it Madd?" he asked. Maddie grabbed his arm and took him to an empty classroom. She broke down into tears.

"P-Proxy, your sister said you were ch-cheating on me with M-Mia," Maddie told him. Diego hugged her.

"My sister, aka Miss Information, aka a girl who will make up drama for more viewers, said I was cheating on you?" Diego asked.

Maddie shrugged and was still crying. "N-now that you p-put it like that I-I guess you're r-right."

Diego hugged Maddie again. "Madd, I would never cheat on me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you, Madd."

Maddie looked up at him. "You love me?" she asked him.

"Of course," he said. "I've always loved you."

Maddie smiled. "I love you too Diego." Diego smiled at her. He leaned down and kissed her.

Gigi went inside the classroom and rolled her eyes. "WHY?!?!?!?!?" she yelled. Maddie and Diego looked at her and she walked away. They shook their heads and walked to their next class.