Chapter 4

Previously on More Than Friends: A Miego Story:

Maddie breathed in and out. "Is Diego here?" she asked hopefully. Gigi tapped her chin.

"He hasn't left the house for two weeks, so yeah, he's in his room," Gigi told Maddie. Maddie thanked Gigi and ran to Diego's room.

She knocked on his door. "Come in," Diego said. Maddie opened the door to see Diego lying in his bed, in his Star Wars pajamas, eating some chips. His hair was a mess, like it hadn't been brushed in days. At least he smelled good, though.

"Proxy? What happened?" Maddie asked Diego, concerned. "Ever since you left me at your house, I never left my house. So, I didn't see the need to do my hair," Diego told her. Maddie nodded.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" Maddie sat down on the bed next to him. "Have you brushed your teeth?" she asked him. Diego chuckled. "I did.
I'm not disgusting." Maddie giggled.

"But seriously, what are you doing here?" he asked her. "I came to tell you something Proxy," Maddie said. "Which is what?" Diego asked. "I like you. A lot. The reason I ran off was because I was afraid you didn't like me."

Diego looked at Maddie with his mouth open in shock. "I like you too Madd," he said. "You do?" Maddie asked him. "Of course," he told her. Maddie smiled at him and kissed him. After they pulled apart, Gigi walked in with her phone.

"This is Miss Information, reporting live with a new couple report. Miego is real! It literally just happened a few seconds ago, right here! Comment if they would make a cute couple! This is Miss Information, signing off."

Maddie and Diego rolled their eyes. Diego wrapped his arm around Maddie as he turned on the TV.