Chapter 7

Mia started hanging around Maddie, Diego, Sophie, and Katie regularly. She loved having friends that had her back. Not only them, but Andi, Danie, Jax and Emma were her friends, too. They made her feel happy.

So, when she was invited to a Panthers sleepover, she couldn't refuse. When she got to Maddie's house, Sophie, Katie and Diego were there. Diego would only hang out to around midnight, then he would leave.

Mia put her stuff on the floor and sat down. Everyone else did as well. Then Sophie started to talk. "I have a question," she said. "Who's more powerful, witches or kanays?"

"Witches," Maddie said. "Kanays," Mia and Diego said at the same time as Maddie. "Name one thing Witches cannot do that kanays can," Maddie said, crossing her arms. "I'll wait."

Maddie's so cute when she's angry, Diego thought.

"Telekinesis," Mia said. "Can you do that?" Maddi smirked and twirled her finger. Green sparkles came out of it as she said, "Very smart people are hard to find, make me read my Proxy's mind." She snapped and pointed at Diego.

Maddie's also cute when she tries to prove someone wrong, Diego thought.

"Aww, thanks Proxy!" Maddie said, proving she had successfully read Diego's mind. "Whoa," Diego said, amazed by the fact that witches could probably be more powerful than kanays.

Mia got frustrated, but not too mad. "Transformation," she said. Maddie looked and settled on a couch. She twirled her finger and said, "Baby kangaroos live in their mother's pouch, now make me turn into this couch!" She snapped and ponited at the couch and she was transformed into the couch.

Diego watched in awe as Maddie transformed herself into herself again. Mia nodded and crossed her arms. "I give up!" she said. "Witches are more powerful than kanays."

"Yay!" Maddie said, jumping up and down with Sophie and Katie. Diego started to jump with them. Mia watched with her arms still crossed.

"Oh, what the heck?" Mia said and she started to jump with them too. Even though she was upset witches were more powerful, she was fine knowing that her friends were by her side.