A Sneak Peek for Crimes of Grindelwald

I wanted to write this to let people know that yes, I will write the sequel once the movie comes out.
Unfortunately, we have to wait until November for it so around that time is when I'll write the story.

At the time of writing this, I have not seen the movie. I've only seen photos from magazines, the trailers, teaser and the Comic Con, and listened to a few interviews. 

With that being said, ever since I saw the Comic Con trailer I suddenly got an idea to do a little bit of a backstory about the reader's family. Since the first story only mentioned that her mother was killed by Grindlewald and her father was back in London, alive. I kinda want to write more about the reader's family. 

So here's alittle bit of backstory for the reader's living family members:

1. Your father is alive but he takes a turn for the worst as he becomes ill with Dragon Pox sometime after Newt's book is published. So you will not be able to be with Newt when he promotes his book. I think I heard he's supposed to go on a book tour but I'm not for sure, I could be wrong. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about that. Either way, you'll join Newt when he goes to Paris or when he has to meet up with Dumbledore, more likely the second idea cuz I have a feeling Dumbledore is gonna send Newt to Paris.

Also, your father likes Newt and he approves of yours and Newt's relationship.

Your father also works in the Department of Magical Games and Sports since he wasn't able to play in the Quidditch league because of a leg and shoulder injury he sustained, from a Bludger, back when he was the Keeper for Hufflepuff in Hogwarts. But he still had a strong love for the sport as he grew older and decided to join this Department.

2. Here's alittle something about the reader's mother. As you know, she was an Auror. She was also very gifted in Charms and Dueling. She was in Ravenclaw when she attended Hogwarts. Although she was almost sorted into Gryffindor. She was one of the few where the Sorting Hat had difficulty on deciding which house to put her in, since she was very brave and noble but she was also extremely smart, but it eventually put her in Ravenclaw.

Your parents met each other in their third year and became real close friends but they didn't start dating until their sixth year at Hogwarts. Few years later, they got married and gave birth to you.

Your mother became a very skilled witch and did very well. The Ministry were even considering her to be Head of Department of the office. But before they could promote her, she and a group of Aurors were killed by Grindlewald when they got a tip about his location.

You father was completely heartbroken when he received the news about his wife's death. It took him about a day or two to grieve before he felt well enough to write to you to inform you about your mother's death.

And for anyone curious, your mother also liked Newt. She always thought Newt was adorable when she got to talk to him as she dropped you off and picked you up at the Hogwarts Express until Newt got expelled.

3. Edmund (l/n) is the reader's uncle and her dad's brother. He works in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. He married a witch named Amelia, who was a Quidditch Chaser for the England team, but there was an accident during a game when a Bludger hit Amelia in the head, cracking her skull which killed her. Edmund was devastated about this and for a few years he stayed single. 

You entered your third year when Edmund met a witch named Isabella, who was from one of the wealthiest wizarding families in Ireland. They started dating and a year later, they got married and had a son named Jason (who will be in his third year at Hogwarts when the events of the Crimes of Grindelwald takes place).