Chapter Four

Scarlet’s P.O.V

What was it with everyone snogging? First Louis and Eleanor, then Harry and I and now Zayn and April? I seriously didn’t see that one coming. I shook my head, and closed the door. Maybe Harry will know something. Since, he is not going to try and get me to kiss him anymore, it should be fine. I entered his room, and he looked up from what he was writing. “Yes?”

I was quiet for a moment, “Do you know anything about Prince Zayn’s love life?”

He gave me a look, “Why would you want to know that? Do you like him?”

“No” I said “But… I was just curious…”

“What did you see, that made you ask?”

“Prince Zayn and a girl” I said, “Now, do you know anything?”

“Yes, all we boys know about each other’s love lives. So, the girl would be Holly” Holly? Wait what?

“What do you mean Holly?”

“Holly, the girl that is pretending to be a servant” Harry’s eyes widened, and his hand clapped over his mouth.

“What do you mean pretending to be a servant?” I asked.

“They’re all going to kill me” he groaned.

“So, who is she really?”

He sighed, “I guess there is no harm telling you… She is actually royalty, but she became a servant so, her dad wouldn’t force her to marry anyone she didn’t want to. But she can become royalty again whenever she wants… She was originally going to marry me, but liked Zayn instead, so yeah…”

“This place is seriously screwed up” I muttered, shaking my head.

“Why?” Harry asked.

“Prince Zayn was kissing my friend April”

Harry’s eyes widened “Where’s Holly?”

“Downstairs in the servant’s room-Wait, you can’t tell her!” He was already out the door. “Harry!”

Some of the servants froze, others jaws dropped and some had wide eyes. I then realized it was because I had called him Harry, and not Prince Harry. I then shook my head, before running after him.

I grabbed his wrist just before he went into the room, “You can’t tell her” I hissed.

“I’m not going to tell her” he then opened the door, and walked in, and then came back out, with his hand over his mouth and nose. “Ugh, it smells horrible in there”

I gave him a look, “We don’t have windows like you people, so that smells normal, now, you better go before you get in trouble for being down here”

He quickly opened the door, “Holly!” he shouted, before closing it again.

“Really?” I asked.

He shrugged, and Holly came out. “Hey Har-Prince Harry” she corrected herself when she saw me, she gave me a glare.

“Where are you and Zayn currently?” he asked.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Just answer the question” he said, “She already knows”

Holly glared at me, “Well, we are currently dating, nothing new”

Harry looked at me, before looking back at Holly. “Okay” He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me away from Holly. “How are we going to tell her?”

“How do you not know that the whole Zayn and April thing hasn’t been going on longer then the Zayn and Holly thing?”

Harry paused, “I don’t, but I’m going to find out”

He went up the stairs as April came down. “Hey” I grabbed her wrist. “Feeling any better?”

“Yeah, not as bad as I was feeling” she said.

“Why because you snogged Prince Zayn?” I clapped a hand over my mouth.

Her eyes widened. “How did you know that?” she hissed.

“I saw you” I said, “You do know that he’s dating Holly?”

“What?” she asked.

“Uhhh… Nothing” I said, before I quickly ran up the stairs.

I sighed and put my head in my hands, “Why is it so hard being in this place?”

A/N: Sorry it's so short. But... Yeah, I've really got no excuse, but sorry again.