Chapter Two

Scarlet’s P.O.V

My jaw dropped. “Why’s he on a rampage?” I asked.

“Because Prince Liam’s room wasn’t cleaned and he’s had a touchy past few days” said April, “So, whoever was supposed to clean his room will be in trouble. And I mean serious trouble”

My head fell into my hands. “Oh no…” I said.

April sighed, “Come with me” she grabbed my wrist as she pulled me out of the room, careful to avoid the King and Queen. She led to me a small room. “Stay here until I sort things out”

She closed the door. I looked around to find smooth stone walls, and a spiral staircase. It was quiet for a few moments before I heard a guitar playing. I slowly walked up the staircase, careful to stay near the wall as the staircase had no railings. I then heard singing. “You’re insecure, Don’t know what for, your turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or, don’t need makeup, to cover up, being the way that you are, is eno-o-ough” someone sang. I reached the top of the stairs where a wooden door stood. I slowly opened it and peaked through. The four princes sat in a circle, with a fifth boy, who I guessed was Prince Liam. Eleanor, Jasmine and a girl with curly hair were talking, and listening to the boys sing.

“Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you” sang Harry.

The door opened a bit too much, causing it to creak. They stopped mid song as they all turned around to look at me. I froze, and they did too. Zayn opened his mouth to say something, but I beat him to it, “You guys sing?”

Niall nodded, “Yes, we do but our parents don’t like it, so please don’t tell them!” said Niall, hands clasped together.

Liam looked to Niall and they both had a silent conversation between their eyes. Niall nodded and the boys all looked hopefully to me, except Harry. He was just sitting their staring at me. And yes, in the creepy way.

“I won’t tell them, on one condition” I said.

Their faces fell “What’s that?” Niall asked quietly.

“You sing a song for me” I said. They all looked confused as they all looked at each other before looking back at me.

“Okay!” said Niall cheerfully.

The only place left to sit was near Zayn. Though that unfortunately meant Harry was on the other side to me. It didn’t help that Harry kept staring at me in the creepy way.

“Okay, what song are we singing?” Liam asked.

“One Thing!” shouted Louis.

“Quiet Lou!” hissed Harry.

“Sorry” replied Louis, hanging his head in a dramatic way.

So, an hour later, after they had sung More Than This, One Thing, I Should’ve Kissed You and Torn, we were all talking. I was still uncomfortable around Harry. “Don’t worry about him” I heard Zayn whisper in my ear.

“Don’t worry about him?” I whispered back, as I faced him, “He’s been staring at me for the past hour”

Zayn nodded. “I’m sure he will stop in a few days”

“And if he doesn’t?” I asked.

Zayn was quiet for a moment. “I’m not really sure. He’s always gone after a new girl after a few days”

“I feel sorry for the next one” I said.

Zayn said something quietly under his breath. “So, Scarlet, why don’t you like Harry?” Louis asked, grinning, his arm around Harry’s shoulders as it had been the whole time I had been sitting here. If they weren’t brothers I would have thought of them as gay. And in a relationship.