Who Do I Choose

Danny awoke to his phone buzzing on the bed side table. The room was brilliantly lit by the sunlight that pierced through the window blinds.

       Maria was still asleep on top of him. he just wanted a few more hours of this moment, the warmth of her body, the flowery scent that Engulfed his nostrils.

       He slowly reached for his phone ever so slightly, making sure not to wake her. She began to reposition herself holding him tightly, but never awoke from her slumber.

       It was a new text from Trevor.

       Trevor: I'm about to drop off Melony if you want me to come scoop you.

       Danny: yea I'll be outside waiting.

       The last thing he wanted to do was wake her, she was so stunning he could watch her sleep all day.

       He tried to slightly miniver his body away from her, Danny thought he successfully got out of bed without waking her. After he finished putting his shirt and jeans back on, he looked her way she was watching him with a huge grin on her face.

       "I'm sorry I tried not to wake you."

       "You thought you could leave me without saying goodbye? I don't think so come here."

       Danny leaned over her taking in her natural raw morning beauty. Maria examined his face for just a moment, before grabbing hold of his shirt pulling him towards her for a kiss.

       Before she let him go, Maria gave him this look of desire that radiates through her body. He met her gaze with one of caution, restraint, as if he was scared to hurt her.

       They were interrupted by his phone vibrating loudly on the table. Danny knew it was Trevor so he pulled away from her grabbed his phone, and left without saying a word.

       "So how'd it go did you smash or not?"

       "Really Trev, it wasn't like that at all we watched a movie then cuddled in bed together. It was good, you know it's not all about smashing."

       "Wow I'm really disappointed in you, so you mean to tell me I left you here last night and you got no action. I gave you the alley oop all you had to do was finish."

       "Alright then how was your night, let me guess you were all in them guts."

       "No she was tired so we just cuddled too. You know Danny it's not all about sex, is that all your perverted ass mind think about."

       They both started to crack up laughing. "You stupid Trev, you know that."

       "No but on the real, I'm really starting to feel for Melony. She might be the one man, I know all the girls in school going to be heartbroken to find out I'm off the market."

       "I wonder when she's going to wake up, and figure out she is way out of your league."

       "Ha ha really funny, but what's up with you and Maria?"

       "She is amazing, but..."

       "But Kiana still got you whipped, damn she did a number on you."

       "Wait what, you know I like Kiana?"

       "The whole damn world know, it seems like you two are the only ones that don't. Just tell her how you feel or you're going to regret it. Matter a fact here is your chance there she is."