Nothing Goes As Planned

One week has passed, which also means one week before the day they plan to rob Nate.

       Danny and Kiana stayed up all hours of the night on the phone since their date. He planned to finally let her know how he felt about her tonight.

       He was about to get a huge hit of reality, things never go as planned.

       Danny fast asleep from another late night on the phone. Unbothered by the bright sky seeping through, lighting up the room like fireworks in the night sky.

       (Phone Rings)
       Awoken from his sleep he looked over at the phone sitting on the bedside table. Sunlight covered half of his face, so he couldn't really make out who was calling him. "Hello?"

       "Afternoon sleepy head sorry I fell asleep on you last night, I don't even remember falling asleep."

       Danny smiled. "No worries, I think it's cute that you snore in your sleep."

       "I do not!"

       "Listen you sound like a walrus swallowed Chewbacca." Both burst out into laughter.

       "Shut up I do not, anyways I called to see what you wanted to do today."

       "How about a movie night just you and me, you know a little Netflix and chill."

       "Mhm don't get any ideas you ain't slick. Call you later."

       "Ok bye."
       (End Call)

       Danny had nowhere near enough sleep, flopping back in bed with a deep sigh.

       (Phone Rings)
       He didn't bother to look who it was, as a smile appeared on his face. "I knew you were infatuated with me, but we literally just got off the phone." He alliterated jokingly.

       "What the fuck are you talking about," a deep voice that sounded like a person from a cigarette commercial exclaimed.

       "Ghost, how did you get my number?"

       "Never mind that come to the spot ASAP bring your homie."

       "I can't I got this," Ghost immediately interrupted.

       "You act like you have a choice."
       (End Call)

       Danny confused has no idea what ghost wanted from them. He knew he didn't have a choice in the matter so he got dressed, white t shirt, leather jacket with a grey hoodie stitched on the inside, faded jeans with black shoes.

       Picked up the phone called Trevor to come pick him up. After he hung up he walked down the steps.

       "I thought you'd never wake up, I'm starting dinner soon."

       "Sorry grandma i'm actually on my way out." Made himself a piece of toast, kissed his grandmother goodbye in a hurry. "I'm hanging out with Kiana tonight so don't wait up."

       His grandmother just nodded, worry filled her eyes as she watched him leave.

       After he greeted Trevor, they drove off to meet Ghost at the warehouse. Trevor was wearing basically the same thing, but instead of a jacket a burgundy pullover hoodie.

       They turned into the bumpy dirt road, parked outside the warehouse. Walked over and knocked on the cold rusted door. "Who the fuck is it."