1978 - 3

Ok really question, does anyone remember my story internet safety ??? If so u a real mf #2k15

I woke up with a fright as I woke myself by jumping from my nightmare, it sounded childish but my nightmares could scare me into not going back to sleep, I turned the light beside me on checking the time, it read 03:24.

Great, I sighed laying in bed, my mouth was as dry as a flip flop but the walk downstairs made me grown. I needed it.

I got up and put a pair of socks on making my way out of my room, as I got to the top of the stairs I heard voices, and laughs.

Someone was hysterically laughing as I got closer to them, "mate," they couldn't help they're giggles, "I swear to god, she said YOUR name."

It was my brother and Harry, I stopped so I could hear more of their conversation as Harry continued his story.

"And I was just like no fucking way, and pushed her away."

I held in a laugh but also my jealousy, I presume he was talking about the girl who fell into my room.

They both stopped laughing as soon as I came into sight I'm sure they knew that I heard as I couldn't help the smile on my face as I walked into the kitchen.

Good, I'm glad that happened to him.

I wasn't exactly sure if I was allowed to be annoyed, but I was.

I got myself a drink and sat on the counter in my kitchen swinging my legs, my mom would kill me if she seen me right now. I missed her and my dad of course.

"Have you just woke up?" A voice made me jump, I looked over as Harry walked towards me and stood in front of me.

"Yeah, had a ni-dream, and just woke up." I said trying to cover myself. I'd sound like such a child.

"A ni-dream?" He smiled, leaning against the chair. "Cute. I was just going to say you look nice."

"I have bed head." I said taking another gulp of my water.

"I like it." He winked. I smiled as the giddiness came back to me. I enjoyed his company.

"So, how was your night?" I asked, knowing fine well what happened.

"Fine."

I nodded, not saying anything. He made kind of nervous and I felt the need to always have to check myself and make sure I look alright. I normally do always try to look my best, but it's normally just for myself, no one else.

He laughed rubbing his hand through his hair, It sounded more like a forced laugh more than anything.

"Me and your brother are heading out here, just wanted to say bye."

I frowned, although I was in the house alone A LOT and it was something I'd became use too, I still hated it at times. Especially night.

"Okay. Night." I smiled, going to walk away. Huffing to myself. I really am a loner.

Harry grabbed my upper arm "Don't miss me too much." He winked.

Before I could even think about what Harry said, there were bangs coming from my front door, and my brother saying "who the fucks that?"

Me and Harry both rushed into the living room to Dee, waiting for him to check through the window who it could possibly be at 3 o'clock in the morning, "mate, it sounds like the cops, who the fuck else raps a door like that?"

"It's Brody." Dee stated throwing the door open.

"What the fuck do you think your doing knocking my door like that?" Dee spat as brody comes through the door then shutting it and locking it behind him.