1978 - 2

"Your such a brat." Dee shouted,

I felt like crying. I hated when people shouted at me.

"You have dad wrapped round your finger and you get everything you want because your a selfish bitch who cries all the time."

Tears spilled out of my eyes as he said it, "Well at least I'm not hurting them the way that you do."

It was full on crocodile tears now, I hated him, I hated him so much. I don't know why he always fights with me. I only called him a pig because he took my angel delight.

"You think your perfect because you don't go out and have fun, maybe if you had any friends it would be different, oh wait I forgot, sorry, you do have friends, but they're just like you."

"Go away Dee, I hate you so much. Leave me alone."

"You can't just huff and have mood swings when something doesn't go your way. Grow up."

I picked up the closest thing to me, which happened to be my half ate angel delight and chucked it at him and stomped up the stairs, the tears still falling heavily from my eyes.

I never wanted to speak to him again. He is a pig, and I'm not brat and I'm not boring.

"Your perfect." I said to myself, don't listen to him.

You could hear me crying from a mile away, I fell onto my bed and cried into my pillow.

He's right, I have such a boring life.

He should be happy I'm not out doing all that aren't older brothers meant to be over protective?

Whilst I was thinking to myself, I heard the front door slam and a car engine starting. Thank god he must have left. Hopefully he never came back.

As soon as I nearly stopped crying, I got a knock on my door, my heart fluttered because there's only one person it could be.

I coughed and tried to act cool, "come in."

I completely forgot he'd probably heard me crying, god, he's defiantly going to think I'm a baby.

In Harry walked and shut the door behind him, "You alright babe?"

babe?

I smiled, "yeah, how embarrassing, I forgot you were here. He just gets on my nerves."

"Don't be embarrassed, I get it, I've a sister of my own." He said and sat down beside me.

"Really? Do use fight like that?"

He nodded, "all the time."

"It's just, he just." I started biting my lip to stop myself from crying again. A few tears dropped out from my eyes. Oh my god, please stop Eva.

"Want to come with me so I can have a smoke?" Harry asked, he probably just didn't want to leave me by myself, or he felt bad for me.

Not really wanted to be alone, I nodded following him out the door.

My back garden was nice, my mom really took pride in it, she's worked hard, it was a bit big and spacious, with a nice pond and greenhouse.

We sat on the bench beside the pond as Harry lit his cigarette up. It was dark and a bit chilly, considering I only had comfy shorts, a t shirt on and a pair of socks on.