Authors Note( i wanna cry)

Hello dear diamonds, how are you all?

I'm here to tell you all that.... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm discontinuing this  book asdfghjkl because I don't really feel happy with this book, I hope you all understand. I have anxiety issues and low self-confidence and I can't help it. But, I just want to tell you a short summary of what happens.

Jisoo actually makes it through her injuries and thanks Jin for helping her, and she senses a tingly feeling inside her stomach whenever she thinks, meets, or speaks about him.

Jin still loves her a lot, but hides it.

And at the day of the marriage, they kiss and stuff so when they come to their new home, Jisoo falls asleep so Jin carries her to the bed.

He looks at her and mumbles 'I love you' to her in a soft tone and walks out of the room but Jisoo heard it and she realized that she also loved him from a long time, but couldn't realize it.

Then the story was gonna be like...she gets pregnant but at the 6th month, she gets in an accident giving her a miscarriage causing her to be unable to give birth anymore. Jisoo didn't eat or speak at all. She was sad about the fact that she lost a child who she didn't even know the gender of. No matter how Jin tried to cheer her up, but she could not cheer up.

Then Jin explained her that nothing is going to happen if she stays depressed like that and Jisoo approved, as it is true that being depressed won't bring the baby back. So they decide to adopt a child and live together like a normal, happy family.

The end.

I know the storyline sucks, but oh well I'm not good at it...

I hope you forgive me for this, dear readers.

------------------------------------------------------------