JISOO POV

I sat there alone, in the cold.

I was shivering but I didn't care.

Soon I felt something warm on my shoulder. 

I looked up to see who it was and it was Jin.

"What are you doing here? Get lost, I don't want to see you" I said taking off the jacket he placed on me and giving it to him.

But he refused and again kept it on me.

"Look listen I neither wanted to see you but my mom told me to. And I also have something else to tell you." Jin said and came to sit near me.

I shifted across to give him some space and he sat down.

"Actually, we both have to agree to this marriage, Jisoo." Jin said making me widen my eyes.

"And would you mind explaining why?" I said trying not to be angry.

He sighed and spoke, "Yeah I will, but don't cry. You look ugly."

I rolled my eyes and waited to him to speak.

"Actually my mom told me that we must accept the marriage no matter what because your mom......... She doesn't have much time left." He said and a sad tone.

I couldn't believe it. It felt like the world stopped. 

My mom..

What does he mean?

"She's got HIV and she wants us to get married before she leaves. My dad said we can divorce after but we must get married for the sake of your mother." He said.

I simply nodded and stood up. I couldn't bear staying there anymore because if I did, I'd break down crying again and keep crying until I die.

"Thank you for this jacket and explaining me Jin, but now I have to go." I said and gave him the jacket and quickly gave him a fake smile before running away.

After a few minutes I arrived home, panting.

I opened the door and saw my mom and dad smiling.

I walked up to them.

"Sweetie welcome home dear and woah what happe-" I cut my mom off by yelling in tears.

"MOM WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD THIS HIV DISEASE AND YOU HAVE ONLY A WEEK LEFT?!?! YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME BUT YOU DIDN'T! YOU RANDOMLY CALLED ME TO MARRY JIN! MOM YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME EARLIER AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER! BUT YOU DIDN'T! YOU TOLD ME ONLY WHEN YOU HAD JUST A WEEK LEFT! DON'T You know how much I love you??" I said and broke down crying. I rest my head on the kitchen counter and kept crying.

"Why didn't you tell me..." I said between sobs.

Then I felt a fuzzy feeling on my arm and I looked up to see who it was. It was Dalgom cutely playing with his fur to cheer me up. He knows when I'm sad or happy. I wiped my tears and took him in my arms and pat him. He smiled cutely making me smile too. Whenever I'd be sad, he would always cheer me up.

"I'm sorry dear but I didn't want to hurt you so that's why I didn't tell you. Please forgive me dear. I love you, your dad and dalgom much much more than you do." Mom said and smiled.

"Ah okay then so tonight let's eat Jisoo's favorite  chicken! And for deserts is some Subak Hwachae and Songpyeon!" Dad said and I cheered up.

JIN POV

After Jisoo left,  I  came home. I took a bath and then I ate dinner with my parents.

Now I'm just laying on the bed doing nothing.

I was just taking selfies until I received a message.

I checked the ID and it was Jungkook. I opened the text to see what it was and the next thing I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was Yuna...

Making out with a random guy on a bench.

Jungkook: Hyung! Come to Seoul Forest park right now! Yuna is still making out with him! I told you she wasn't a good girl after all!

Jin: Jungkook, stay there I'm coming. 

Then I closed my phone and put on a jacket and headed out. I told my mother I was going to see Jungkook and she let me go.

I soon arrived at the park and saw Jungkook hiding behind a bush. I ran up to him and he showed me the two.

It was Yuna, it really was Yuna. The guy then went down to unbuttoning her shirt but I stood up out of the bushes and saw the two looking at me with wide eyes.

"So Yuna this is what you do when you're not with me huh? Cheating on the one you so call your 'boyfriend'???" I said with anger.

"YUNA WHO IS THIS GUY AND WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY BOYFRIEND?"

"Look I can explain-" Yuna said but I him off.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN I'VE GOT ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE YOU SLUT! WE'RE OVER!" I said and ran away.

JUNGKOOK POV

Jin hyung ran away after the incident that just happened. I ran up to him and hugged him from behind. He flinched and turned back to see me.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" He asked but I saw tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry hyung you don't deserve her and I know you will have someone much better who will truly love you with her heart. Please don't cry hyung it makes me sad" I said frowning.

"Okay I won't cry so Jungkook let's go see the other members! Let's go!" Jin said and smiled.

I nodded and followed him.

YUNA POV

After Jin and ________ oppa left I sat at the bench.

I kept thinking what to do when I suddenly remembered Jin and Jisoo on the same park as I am right now.

FLASHBACK

I came to the park for a walk but I saw Jisoo and Jin sitting on a bench together. Jin gave Jisoo his jacket and I got jealous. I tried listening to their conversation but failed. Then I saw Jisoo stood up and gave him the jacket and smiled then left.

"That bitch... how dare she try to flirt with what's mine? She'll regret it!" I mumbled and when I tried to stand up, Jin left.

Then I just kept on walking thinking what to do with that stupid ugly ass Jisoo. But I was snapped out of my thoughts when ________ oppa came to me.

Then we sat on a bench and started making out. 

END OF FLASHBACK

BACK TO YUNA'S POV

'That slut Jisoo.... she'll pay for this!' I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly something to my mind and I evily smirked.

See you tomorrow, Kim Jisoo.