JISOO POV

Yesterday we ate my favorite dishes and we watched Train to Busan, legit it was scary and I couldn't bear it so I ended up going to my room. No horror movies in my area.

I woke up and checked the time and it was 6 a.m.

I yawned and sat up on my bed. I looked outside and it looked like it was gonna rain. But rain can't stop me from going to school as we're graded for our presence too. I walked up to the bathroom and did my routine.

After wearing my uniform and combing my hair, I went downstairs and no one was there. I guess my parents are sleeping.

As I looked to my right, I saw Dalgom sleeping peacefully. I smiled at his cuteness. I walked up to the kitchen and looked for anything to eat. I saw an apple and took it and also took my bag and headed out for school.

TIME SKIP TO RECESS [Don't mind me.... I'm just too lazy guys]

It was recess and I went to the cafeteria with my friends and as we stepped in, people started screaming and we covered our ears. Is it BTS again?! Speaking of the devil..... yes.

We took our food and sat on our table. BTS also came to their seats which was next to us. Great,now I can see all of their eyes on me.

Jin was siting next to me, and out of nowhere he took my kimchi.

"Yah Jin how dare you take my kimchi give it back!" I said

"Yah Jisoo how dare you talk to me like that- HEY!" 

I took his kimchi and put it on his head.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FABULOUS AWESOME, WORLDWIDE HANDSOME HAIR??" He shouted and I cracked up and so did my friends and the rest of BTS.

I could hear people gasp and mumble stuff like:

Omg! How can she do that to Jin oppa??

She's just doing that to get attention, duh typical slut.

Ew did you see her attitude? Gross.

I mentally laughed at their comments.

'Atleast I'm prettier' I thought.

"You stupid.. you're gonna pay for this." He said and walked away with his tray.

I ate my food and soon my phone started ringing.

I excused myself from the table and walked somewhere silent. It was appa.

I answered the call, "Hello?"

"Jisoo dear come to the hospital right now!" He said 

"W-what happened? Why all of a sudden?"

"YOUR MOTHER!" he said and cut the call.

--

Hello! I'm sorry for not updating as I was busy with work. And sorry the short chapter!

I left y'all on a cliffhanger but...

I wanted to tell you all that this chapter will have a sad ending but there will be a sequel so don't worry!

I decided to call my fandom "Diamonds" for now 😂😂

Anyways, see you in the next chapter diamonds!