여섯

SEOKJIN'S POV

I reached the nurse's room and opened the door.

"Good afternoon Seokjin- oh my god what happened to her??" She panicked and I walked over to the bed and laid her down there.

"Who did this to Jisoo?" She asked in curiosity.

"It's Yuna. Now please hurry up nurse!!" I said

"She's in a very critical state, we must call the ambulance"

She took the phone and dialed the ambulance.

"Hello ??? Hospital speaking. How may we help?"

"Please come to [insert school name] quickly as a student is badly damaged and is in a very critical condition!" 

"Okay miss, we'l be right there in 5 minutes."

I held her hand and I stared at her. Thankfully she was still bleeding.

Hold on Jisoo, help is coming. Please don't leave me.

After 5 minutes, the ambulance arrived and people came with a stretcher and put Jisoo on it meanwhile someone checked her heartbeat.

"Thankfully her heartbeat is still normal, but we must hurry!" One of them said.

"Seokjin, you may go with them . Don't worry, I'll inform the principal. She'll get expelled for sure."

I nodded and went to the hospital with them.

I held her hand the whole way and stared at her face.

How does she look so beautiful even when she's hurt?

Jisoo, You may not feel the same but...

I love you..

FLASHBACK

After I caught Yuna cheating on me, I went to meet my friends.

We were talking and goofing around, but I couldn't focus.

All the time I was thinking of Jisoo.

I don't know why but...

Whenever I think of her, it gives peace to me.

When I found that I was getting married to her, I felt bittersweet.

Happy yet sad.

After I thought for a while,

I realized...

I was in love with her.

END OF FLASHBACK

We arrived at the hospital and quickly took her to the emergency room. I waited outside the room anxiously. I wish nothing happens to her. Soon I heard footsteps around me. I looked up and it was Jisoo's dad.

"Jisoo.... please don't leave me like your mother.." her dad said sobbing.

He didn't notice me, so I just gave him a hug. There's nothing bad in giving a hug, right?

"Seokjin-ah? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I just tagged along with her... actually I was the one who saved her because if I didn't come on time... she'd be gone. But where's her mother?" I asked.

"She's gone..... she fainted today and I found out she died already.." Her dad said and sat down on the chair crying.

I feel bad for them.

--

This is all I could write and uh...

it's 2 am .-.

i need to go to work tomorrow and i have a meeting oof

my insomnia ass always stays up late

I need to go to sleep else my face

..

Am I too weird? okay sorry guys XD

So actually this is all I could write for now and woah this is some weird stuff I wrote there..

But as long as you all like it, I like it too!

Anneyeong~