Illness

((First of all, I know this picture isn't Detroit Become Human related, but I loved this game so much. It's called Monster Prom, oh my gosh, I absolutely fell in love with it. If anybody at all is interested I can start doing some sort of one-shot book for it! Btw if anyone cared its Liam (purple) and Brian (green). Second of all, this chapter was an idea given to me by somebody on the last chapter, I wanted to say thank you again :P))

Gavin has been having a rough week, claiming and even just under yelling at people that he wasn't sick. He's just 'under the weather'. But Conan had a very different opinion.

"Detective, I think you should stay home today." Conan said, already cooking Gavin a nice breakfast. "For fucks sake..." Gavin muttered under his breath and laid his head on the table. "Fuck it..." he shook his head and looked back up at Conan. "You called in and told them I wouldn't be coming today already, didn't you?" Conan let a tiny smile slip, "Maybe." Gavin groaned and buried his face in the jacket he was wearing. All week he has been super cold, so cold he actually wore something that wasn't a leather jacket. It even surprised Conan. Gavin looked at the plate that was set in front of him, then picked his head up to eat. "I'm sure it's nothing, Conan.." Gavin pressed on, he's been saying the same thing for days now.

"Gavin. You've been stressing the past weeks. You're pale, you haven't been eating right again, you haven't been sleeping right again, your coughing, your tonsils seem a bit swollen as well. Your sick, and I'll need to get you some medicine. That bullet would is still healing too, so you need to take a rest sometime." Conan's words caused a long and drawn out sigh to emit from the human male. "Fine..I guess one day wouldn't hurt..." he mumbled and pushed the plate of half finished pancakes away from him. Conan shook his head, "I'll be back, Gavin." The thing that was most surprising, is that both were on first name basis at home. During work hours it's always 'Detective' or 'plastic prick', whatever Gavin calls him.

After at least twenty minutes, Conan came back with Gavin's medicine. Something to help his cough, swollen tonsils, and constant cold body temperature. He was lucky his bedroom was quite warm, or he'd be dead by now. Gavin and Conan sat at the couch, Since Gavin refused to stand in the kitchen. The detective refused to take the medicine, so Conan used this as an opportunity to tease the male. Sick or not, this would be priceless.

Conan reached out for the smaller male and pulled him into his lap, making Gavin's mouth fall open. Giving Conan time to slip the medicine in Gavin's mouth. Gavin hesitantly swallowed and grimaced at the terrible cherry and grape medicine. He wanted to get out of the androids lap...or did he? But Conan was so warm, so comfy that it was just too hard for the man to get up and head to his own room or even to lay down next to him on the couch. Soon, Gavin fell asleep with Conan gently petting his surprisingly soft hair.