Morning Conan

((I made the little thingy at the top :3)

Gavin woke up in his room to the sound of...the stove on? That's weird, he didn't cook much. So he got up to investigate but found it to just be Conan. "Good morning Gavin." said android greeted as it cooked bacon and eggs on the stove, just the way Gavin liked it. "Yeah..morning Conan.." he yawned and got everything ready to make himself a coffee. He was shirtless in just a pair of sweatpants and Conan's Cyber Life jacket from the night before but he didn't really think it mattered, since the only other person home was an android. But Conan thought differently, even if he wasn't able to show it he was quite flustered by the sight of a shirtless Gavin in his jacket.

Gavin sat down at the kitchen table and sipped on his coffee tiredly. He sighed and laid his head down on the table, he still didn't get much sleep last night and it's driving him crazy. "Last night, I looked over the evidence again. I think if we headed back to the victims house we might be able to find something that we missed before." Conan said, the evidence led nowhere, nothing to find the killer. "May I ask why you were so comfortable around Ms. Jacqui Briggs?" He asked, turning to glance at Gavin. "We have something in common, and I helped her move on just a little. She's a good person, but that doesn't mean she's off the suspect list." Gavin replied, a bit coldly. Gavin sighed again. 

Conan noticed this, and served Gavin his food. "You should start eating more detective, and maybe drinking less coffee would be best as well." Gavin just chuckled as he began to eat. "Tin can cares, huh?" he chuckled again before giving in after seeing Conan's look. "Okay fine. Less coffee." he said, putting a had up defensively while the other stuffed his face with the great food Conan made. Though he didn't compliment on it, the hums Gavin made were enough to let Conan know he did a sufficient job.

After Gavin had gotten dressed in his usual dark clothed style, he almost reluctantly gave Conan his jacket back. It was so comfy he didn't want to. The two males got into the car, Conan still thinking on how Gavin called him by his name instead on any little insult. But they didn't feel like insults anymore.
"You coming?" Gavin asked, his door open and ready to leave since they were pulled up to the station. Conan nodded and got out to follow Gavin inside. He signed in and went straight to his desk instead of the coffee machine like Conan said. Conan gave a slight smile when Gavin actually listened to him. "Let me look at a few things here before we go back to the victims house.." Gavin mumbled.

And with that, they left to head to the victims house. When they got there, after the hour long drive, Gavin walked inside. Jacqui, the victims girlfriend didn't live here anymore, she went to stay with family for a while so they had the house to themselves. Conan began analyzing everything for finger prints of signs of deviants, other deviants that might have caused harm to the victim, Ms. Cage.