Bonding?

Gavin woke up when he smelled coffee and realized he was in his home. He was so confused. He didn't think he passed out on the couch, that was until he saw Conan step out from his kitchen and into the living room.

"Your awake, Detective." The android said. "No, really? I thought I was asleep." Gavin said back in his usual sassy manner now that he had rested a tiny bit. Conan rolled his eyes before continuing to speak since he was so rudely interrupted. "I brought you home since you had fallen asleep back at the station a few hours ago. I didn't expect you to wake up so early, you have lots of coffee. It must be why your so short." Conan said, smirking smugly as he watched Gavin's face contort to one of anger. Gavin sighed and buried his face into the pillow Conan must have placed behind his bed on the couch.

Gavin had mumbled something before closing his eyes again, attempting to sleep before Conan asked about what he said, but the android beat him to it. "Hm? What was that?" Gavin was just able to feel the look on Conan's stupid (ly handsome) face. "I said a fucking thank you, aren't you suppose to have better hearing or something?" Gavin snapped, eyes still closed as he got up and went to his bedroom, not even waiting for an answer.

Gavin soon came back out in just come comfortable pants, he still had Conan's Cyber Life jacket but he found it too warm to take off. He went back over to his spot on the couch, he didn't really trust Conan alone in his house so he curled back up where he was. Slightly glaring at Conan from across the couch, he spoke up, "Why'd you even bring me home? If I were you I would have left myself back at the station and made me finish it all in the morning." Gavin mumbled, yawning right after.

Conan would be lying if he said he didn't find this sleepy Gavin to be somewhat cute, okay, maybe really cute but he knew he'd never admit it to the sleepy man himself. "Just go to sleep, Gavin. You'll need it." Gavin felt his cheeks heat up, odd. He just huffed and let his eyes close again.

"You say anything to anyone and I'll shoot you in front if everyone."

"Try me, Reed."

A chuckle escaped Gavin's chapped lips. "You have a sense of humor for such a smart ass." and with that, Gavin had finally fallen asleep.