•10• Call It Whatever*

Dana

I walked into the studio where we'd be rehearsing the choreography for Bella's video. I saw Star and Sabrina sitting off to one corner and I made my way there.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked them, rubbing my hands together.

"I hate Bella." Star sad flatly. I just stared at her and Sabrina nodded in agreement.

"Well then.." I muttered under my breath. I sat down on the floor beside the two and pulled my phone out.

"You might want to put that away." Sabrina mentioned quietly.

"I'll be fine." I said, waving her comment away. Just then, a tall Hispanic lady who had her hair in a high ponytail snatched my phone from my hand and dropped it into the bucket.

"Told you. We already got ours taken away." Star said.

The lady called everyone to the front of the room and I made my way up to the front. Bella walked in, late as always, and stood beside me.

"Hey Dana." She said getting a little bit close to me.

"H..Hi." I said nervously moving away from her.

"Don't be shy." she stepped back near me and I stiffened, not really wanting to fight her at the moment.

The dance lady pressed play on the music and Bella's voice rang through.

"This is what you do!!" She said, teaching us choreography. It was easy; I've done harder. Come on Bella, is this all you have?

I copied the performance from the choreographer and we danced for around an hour.

"That was pretty hard." Bella said once we stopped to take a break.

"Not really." I heard Sabbi mutter. I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Bella demanded.

"You can't dance." The three of us (Star, Sabrina, and I) said at the same time.

"Very funny! We'll see who can dance at the video shooting!!" Bella yelled. She growled at us before walking away.

"I knew she was catty but I didnt know she could be so.."

"Bitc-" I cut Star off before she finished Sabrina's comment. "Mmff." Star said. Her voice muffled under my hand.

"Why don't we go?" I suggested.

"Good idea."

Will

Fatima seemed to be planning some girls day. Apparently she wanted to get close to Joni again since their relationship ended badly. I know that's complete bull.

I mean cmon, you don't just invite your ex-best friend to your house if she's dating your ex-boyfriend unless you're gonna brutally murder her. Don't you guys ever watch those horror movies? No? Okay.

I tried warning Joni that Fatima is out to get her but she insisted on even going to her house and staying the night. I've packed my bags and grabbed my binoculars.

I'm going to eye Fatima's behavior the whole time. I refuse to pull away any corpses. I stood outside her living room after dropping Joni off. Things started to go good, until I fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, Joni was standing above me with a bucket of water.

"What are you doing?" I asked her before she got a chance to pour it on me.

"Waking you up so you can take me home." She said putting the bucket back down.