•05• Closer Than We Thought

Fatima

I walked out the door hand in hand with Dana.

"So what do you want to do?" Dana asked as he pushed open the double doors leading to the parking lot.

"I don't know. I'm just really tired."

"What, why? It's 2:00 in the after noon." He whined.

"Sorry boo. It's time to siesta." He walked me home, since I only live a couple of blocks away from XIX.

"Call you later." Dana said giving me a quick peck on my lips, before turning and leaving.

I run inside and go straight to my bedroom.

[@fatimavega6: A day with the guys..... And girls. So intense! 😁]

I lay back in bed creeping on Twitter until I actually fell asleep.

Sabrina

"What does she mean by intense?" Joni asked looking through Fatima's Twitter account. "Is she talking about me?"

"Please! Why are you sooo obsessed?" Emily asks rolling her eyes. Right now we are all lying around in my bedroom. I'm on my bed with my covers pulled over my face, while today is replaying in my head.

"Come on Sabbi!" Dallas said still trying to console me.

"Ugh!! I'm not going there tomorrow. I hate red-heads!"

"Hey!" Star yelled. I forgot she was even here. She's a natural carrot top.

"Sorry. I'm just really embarrased."

"YOU!!! They talked more about me! I can't believe your selfishness. I'm out!" Joni said while walking out the door.

"Drama queen."

"It's hormones."

"Is she on her p?"

"Maybe she's pregnant."

We all laughed. She's usually like that when it comes to Fatima. I get up from bed and walk over to my laptop.

"Ustream time."I told the girls. They all came over and we logged on.

"Hey guys! We're GIA! I'm Star!........ Um... I said I'm Star. Ahem Joni!" Star says looking around. "Oh yea. Right Joni isn't here at the moment. Leave a message at the tone. BEEP!" Star says spinning around in her chair like an idiot.

"Um well.... Anyways, I'm Emily! I'm Dallas and I'm Sabrina!" We said while doing jazz hands.

"So guys, we are really bummed out today so anything that could cheer us up?" Dallas asked. She looked so hopeful.

"Ooo. This question is from starsmiles123 and she says she doesn't think Star needs any help being cheered up." Emily read.

"Yea well. How about you cheer the three of us up then." I said.

"Yea that'll be great. Oh uh... JMsparkles says to put a wet rag over Star's face and that will cheer us up." Emily read.

"That's not very nice!" Star yelled huffing out of the room.

"Haha! JMsparkles is Joni. She could easily be here helping with the Ustream but instead is at home interrogating us from her bedroom. Way to live the life!" Dallas said while saluting.

"Sabbi!" I heard my mom calling my name.

"Oh hey guys. I have to go because my mom is calling me and we can't really do a ustream with two people so....."