Chapter 3 -_-

I walk into The Cop Stop, a small coffee shop where my friends and I hang most of the time. I look around for someone I recongnize. My eyes land on Lily Perry sitting on Zach Myer's lap, both still in school uniforms, across the room. Danielle Zinker is talking on and on, most likely about her new nail polish, while Lily is only paying attention to Zach. He's wispering into her ear while she plays with his hair, giggling.

Zach is Tess Myer's older brother, a senior, our rich boy, our football star, but not our Golden boy. Zach is a known player, and recently Lily and him have gotten together. Who knows how long that will last.

"Anya" Trix calls from the counter sitting on a stool still in her school uniform. Her pale long legs crossed, a bright big smile on her face, and blue eyes always glowing with happiness. However recently u can see they're sad and tired too.

"There you are" I reply while walking over to the stool next to her.

"Blake texted and said he'd be here a little late, some kind of errand to run."

"Right, or some kind of girl to screw." I say sourly, looking around for a waiter or waitress to get my order. I've always hated how Blake just sleeps with girls daily.

Finally Walter, a waiter, comes over. He's around our age maybe a little older. He adjusts his Phillies cap before looking down and smiling at me. "What can a get ya sweetheart"

"Chocolate milkshake, please"

"You got it" he says before walking away.

"Hey, did you see Zach and Lily being all.......Zach and Lily?" Trix asks while looking across the room at them, disgusted. She looks really mad too, but is trying not to show it.

I shove her shoulder back a little so she's no longer staring at them. "Trix stop looking, there perfect for each other, both pigs." I shrug.

She looks down at her strawberry milkshake, sadly. This is very different to her usual cheery, dramatic, self.

Zach had been super flirty with Trix a couple years ago. She immediately fell for him, even though both Blake and I tried to warn her. She ignored us and continued following Zach around like a little puppy dog. Zach eventually got bored of Trix and tried shooing her away with cruel words. It broke Trix's heart. It was a long time ago, she doesn't like him anymore though, she hates him. She gets mad when she sees him with someone not because she jealous, but because she knows how it feels to be in that girls place and she's mad that he's still going around treating girls like crap.

After Zach though, Trix fell for a way better guy, one that treated her right, and took care of her, and loved her. It was my older brother, Chuck.

I shake my head a little to come back to reality, just as Blake walks through the door. He stands there for a second, with his dark black jeans, a green shirt with some band I don't recongnize on it, a leather jacket, his dark brown hair spiked up in a perfectly messy hair style, and his beautiful brown eyes searching the room for Trix and I.

He finally spots us and sits down in the stool next to me.

"Hey, what's up?" He smiles waving Walter over to take his order. Speaking of which, where's my milkshake?

"What's up? Shouldn't we be asking your dick that" I ask sourly....and very lamely. I know that it was a bad line, but its been bothering me that he's been worse with girls recently and he seems upset about something and won't tell me what's wrong. I have to bring it up somehow.

Blake smirks "Oh, i know what my di....."

"Ok this conversation, is extremely tense, and grossing me out." Trix cuts him off, by whining, acting like herself again.

Blake is still smirking as i stick my tongue out at him until he turns to Walter, to order. Walter walks off to fetch his milkshake and hopefully mine.

Blake's smirk suddenly drops, when he turns around. I look over too, to see what's changed his mood.

Adam Tesler.

Adam Tesler walks into The Cop Stop in all his glory. Today he sports baseball pants, a musule shirt that says "flex", and a backwards baseball cap. *Sigh* He's so hot.

He catches my eye and smirks, before walking farther into the shop, and sits into a booth with a group of his fellow baseball teammates.

Blake is intensely glaring at Adam from across the room.

"Blake?" I snap my fingers in front of his face. Walter comes back with both of our milkshakes.

"What?" Blake replies finally looking at me again.

"Thanks, Walt" I smile at Walter before he walks away. "You were glaring, again" I say to Blake.

He ignores this and sips his milkshake.

I've tried to figure out why Blake hates Adam, but he never tells me. I've begged plenty of times, but he never gave in, so I eventually gave up.

Trix, Blake, and i talked and drank our milkshakes for about an hour. Then Blake had to leave so we all decided it was time to head home.

~~~~

This chapter wasn't to interesting but I wanted it out of the way, so you know the cop stop, Zach and Lily and all that. So hopefully the next one is more interesting.