"You Will Not Disrespect My Betrothed."

I know you guys all want perci to beat the crap out of Thor, but honestly, I don't want her to be so violent in this story. I mean there is a moment or two when she does kick his ass, but this isn't one of them. okays? okays.

twelve

Perci stared hard at Loki, the God of Mischief and Lies shrinking under her intense gaze. He'd hurt Thor.  Broken his brotherly bond and faked his own death.

"Does he know you're alive?" She growled.

He gulped and gave a slight shake of his head. Had it been anyone else, they would have missed it. But not Perci. Her stare turned into a piercing glare, making him wince.

Tony sat down next to the demigoddess and waggled his eyebrows, "Hey, I'm Tony Stark."

She raised only one of her eyebrows, "And I care why?"

He was slightly taken aback, "I don't know if you hear this often but you are beautiful."

The demigoddess blinked at him, "Sorry rich boy, but I'm engaged."

The billionaire seemed to deflate a little bit, seeing as his attempts to flirt with her had crashed and burned. He then murmured to himself, "Must be losing my touch..."

Loki's face remained blank, but amusement flickered to life in his blue eyes.

​Wait, blue?

Thinking of how he could get her to change her mind, Tony moved to the back of the quinjet to stand next to Steve, "I don't like it."

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so quickly?"

"I don't remember it being that easy, " Cap replied, "That guy packs a wallop."

Perci nodded at Steve and opened her gob, "Still, you're pretty spry for an old man. What's your thing, Pilates?"

He frowned at her, "What?"

The demigoddess sighed, frustrated, "It's like callisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle."

Steve looked from the ravenette back to Tony, "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

Again, Perci spoke before Tony could say anything, "Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you."

Thunder clapped loudly and forks of lightning suddenly struck outside, dangerously close to the helicopter.

Natasha frowned, "Where's this coming from?"

The bird rattled and the God looked up warily. Another boom of thunder, sounding even closer than before.

Steve gave him a questioning glance, "What's the matter? Afraid of a little lightning?"

Loki swallowed back a retort, instead answering calmly with, "I'm not overly fond of what follows."

Perci gave a light smile. She knew exactly who it was.

A loud thump echoed through the plane as something landed on the roof. The demigoddess couldn't help but feel a little excited, butterflies fluttering in her stomach.